12

It's been a couple of hours since Sam and Colby have won and we've been partying ever since. Tara and Kat have been dancing to music as Brennen and I have been taking shots.

We've been waiting for Sam and Colby to present an award so we've been partying.

I wasn't wasted drunk but I was definitely feeling something. Jake and Finn started laughing about something so it made me happy that they were getting along.

"You want any more shots?" Brennen asked already drunk. "No, I'm gonna have to drive you home." I grab a water bottle from my fridge as he shrugs and takes another shot.

I walk over to the couch and look at the tv. It had just came back on from the commercial. The camera panned over to Sam and Colby making me tell everyone to turn it down.

"I'm so proud of them." Kat smiled while looking at the screen. After it had ended, we all hung out for hours. The two boys are gonna be out for awhile at an after party so I was gonna stick around everyone.

Around eight, Tara and Jake asked me if I wanted to go out with them but I had to sadly decline. Brennen is highly intoxicated so I had to figure out what to do. Kat had left cause she had plans with some of her other friends.

"I can drop him off at his apartment. He's too drunk to drive home." Finn told me after Jake and Tara left. "You sure?" I ask looking up at him. He smiled as he nodded his head.

"Here, I can drive to his apartment and you can follow me there. I'm sure he'll be out of it by the time he gets into the car." I say as he agrees.

I grab my keys as he helps Brennen stand up. "Where are we going?" Brennen slurred as Finn stood him up.

"Can you grab his other side. He's heavier than he looks." I walked over to Brennen and wrapped his arm around me.

"Vee, I wanna date you." He drunkenly said which I wasn't surprised about. "I know, buddy." I open my door with my right arm as I hold him with my left arm.

It took us a while to try to walk him down to his car but after a few minutes, we got him to the parking lot.

I help him to the passengers seat as Finn gets in the drivers. "I'll see you there." I smile as I buckle Brennen up and close the door.

I walk over to my car and get in. I put on a playlist as I pull out of the parking lot. As I drive, I start thinking about how proud I am of Colby. He's worked so hard the past couple of months and he deserves it.

I'm just so happy that he gets to do it with his best friend. I'm so happy that he's chasing his dreams and doing what he loves. When we got to his apartment complex, we both helped him inside.

"I'll get him a glass of water. Take him to his room. It's the first room on the right." I explain as I let go.

I grab a bottled water from his fridge so he could get hydrated. When I walk into his room, Brennen was throwing up in his trash can.

"Awe, Brennen." I say when he gets done. "I think I drank too much." He groggily said as Finn took his trash can.

"I'll take care of this for you." Finn said as I took the cap off the bottle. "Drink this, I'll give you some medicine." I go find some nausea medicine and when I do, I give some to him.

"Thank you, Venus." He groggily said making me smile. I'm surprised that when he called me Venus, I didn't get mad. When he said it, he wasn't trying to aggravate me.

He's a good friend. "You need anything else, Bren?" I ask as he softly falls asleep. "You ready to go?" I hear

Finn lightly say as I smile over towards him. I look down at Brennen one more time before walking out the door.

"Thanks for helping, it really means a lot." I tell him as we reach my car.

I get in the drivers seat as he sits right next to me. "I'm glad to help him. He's a good person." Finn told me while looking out the window.

Finn is a really good person. He's really sweet and funny. "How's Los Angeles treating you so far?" I ask as I drive through the traffic.

"I'm loving it so far. I miss my parents though. Hopefully one day I can make enough money to fly them out here." I could listen to him talk all day.

I was always a big fan of accents. And with Finn's, he could swoon any girl and make them weak kneed.

"Who do you live with now?" I ask curious. "I moved here with my best friend." He informed me as I nodded my head.

"I'm guessing you share an apartment." He nods his head yes meaning that he does. I look back at the road as I came to a stop. "So, how come you moved away from Hawaii?" Finn asked making my heart race.

But then I realized that I could trust him. "It was always my dream to move out here and become a dj. So after I graduated, I flew out here and took the first job I could get." I explain as he listens.

"You moved out here all by yourself? Damn." He said as I grab onto the steering wheel a little tighter.

"I was gonna move with my best friend, Brandon, but he ended up dying the summer before our last year of high school." I look over at him to see him staring over at me. "I'm sorry to hear about that." He apologized but I just shook it off.

We pull into the parking lot and I park into my usual spot. I look over at him as he looks over to me. "I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled at him as he does the same. "Same to you." He unbuckled his seat belt and got out to leave.

The rest of my night was pretty boring actually. Colby was out late with Sam as I cleaned my apartment. The next morning at work though wasn't boring I could say.

I walk in there and Finn had food for everyone cause he was in a good mood. "Is that food I see?" I look down and saw cookies. "Don't mind me if I do." I say to myself as I grab one. I bite into it and it was super good.

I walk into the sound booth as I eat the cookie but something was strange. It felt like my airway was closing up and I couldn't breathe.

I almost fell over but I caught myself on the table. "Vee, are you okay?" Luke asked as I started to sweat.

I feel like I couldn't get anything out as I sat the cookie down. Luke walked over to me as he grabbed the cookie. I try to contain my breathing but I can feel it getting worse.

"Finn, what's in these cookies?" Luke asked making me turn to him. "It's peanut butter cookies. I made it from scratch this morning." Oh my god.

This isn't happening. We were all silent as Finn looked at everyone. I can feel it getting worse. "What's wrong?" He asked as Luke took a deep breath.

"Vee is allergic to peanuts."