Chapter 5~

Rule No. 8

Elise~

I felt ridiculous. Not in the diamonds, heels or beautiful white dress but inside. I was giddy, filled with anticipation and excitement. No matter how many times I had told myself that seeing Micah would be too much of a distraction here I was; my hand in his, being led into a Italian restaurant uptown for a date by the man that I should have politely declined after he had taken me to a boutique. A fucking boutique. But I couldn't even help the way my stomach warmed-along with other parts-as I remembered what he'd done in that fitting room just hours ago.

"Lady's first," Micah said close to my ear when we reached the entrance and he opened up the dark, tinted glass door. Chills ran down my spine as his fingers grazed my bare back.

"Thank you." Inside, the maître d smiled warmly, a bit forced, at our arrival.

"I have a reservation. Novaletti," Micah spoke before she had the chance to. As she looked through a leather ledger behind the desk, we waited. I sighed softly when he took my hip and pulled me closer. I took note of his tall, lean body beside mine...the way his cologne smelled. I wanted to reach up, grab his neck and pull him down for a kiss. But I behaved myself.

Finally she showed us to a round table that was surprisingly discreet. Micah moved our chairs close together and we took our seats. Menus were given and wine was ordered before the waitress left us to decide what we would be having.

"Aren't you going to look at the menu?" I asked Micah, glancing over the top of the menu and meeting his sapphire stare. I wanted to add a 'and not me' in there but held my tongue. Being under his intent gaze had my skin feeling warm against the silk dress. I wanted to know what was on his mind. But then I didn't. He was very...overwhelming sometimes.

Something about the way he reached up and adjusted his tie, made my stomach do some wicked things. "No need. I already know what I want." He answered and the threat of dimples came with the mischievous smile he gave me. I had a feeling whatever that was ran a little deeper than anything on the menu I was looking over.

I decided not to give it too much thought and lifted a brow. "You come here often?"

"Not often but enough times to know what I want." Before I could reply, the waitress came with the wine and asked if we were ready to order. I went with the Rissoto and when the waitress turned to Micah, he simply said 'I'll have the same.'

I grabbed my wine and settled more comfortably into the chair. "Tell me about your strange House Rules?" Every single word had been going over in my brain since I'd first read them. I dreamed about them. Asking about them now had my entire face warming.

"Strange?" The smile that played on his lips was all humor. Very strange.

"I couldn't imagine what the point is of asking for an orgasm." I said, lowering my voice. Rule number six. Ask permission to come...I own your orgasms. He'd not made me ask yet. The handful of times anything sexual had happened between us, coming had been encouraged. Micah had been very encouraging.

I suppose it all fit in to him being that complex male that it would take me awhile to figure out. "It's frustrating and fun. Rewarding. For you. Let's try it." The look on his face said he'd want nothing more at the moment and I shifted in my seat. I changed the topic after that, still very much curious about his House Rules...About that room that was hidden off the kitchen. In due time.

The meal was filling, the wine fruitful. Micah Novaletti was ever the gentlemen, all the way until he walked me out of the restaurant and opened the passenger side door for me. I expected nothing less or more when he drove to the quiet neighborhood where his home was. Before, the night he had brought me here after the club, the house had been dark. Now it was lit up completely.