Chapter 10~

Silken Frustrations 

Micah

"You want some more of those?" I asked Elise the next morning from my spot in the middle of her bed, as I eyed the Christian Louboutin's she was standing in at the mirror. The light, cotton sheets felt painful laying over my erection. I'd watched her step into them after pulling on some thigh high stockings. That was it. It was a birthday suit. 

Elise turned to me and scowled, "No." She said simply and watching her climb onto the bed and come to me didn't help things down bellow. The way her breast hung natural, perfect, swaying as she accommodated her body comfortably on mine. The nylons were like a second skin that I ran my hands over, up her thighs that straddled me. The sheet was the only thing in the way of a ride.  

"Then take the donation to upgrade your studio. It's from the agency-" 

"Your agency. I told you I'm not taking it. It's too much anyway." Elise grabbed at my wrists when my hands got too close to the price between her legs. She wasn't exactly clean shaven. I liked the small patch of black hair above her clit...especially running my tongue over it. 

"Yes, I do remember you telling me that...with quite a lot of attitude. Should we address that now?" I got my wrists free and continued up her bare sides. 

Her skin prickled and she laughed. "Okay...I'll take it but only under one condition..." I lifted an eyebrow and watched her reach up and untie the silk ribbon she had put her hair up in earlier. "I get to tie your hands with this ribbon and you're gonna be a good participant and let me do whatever I want to you. Right now." Elise looked far too pleased with the offer and it was my turn to laugh. 

"Let's negotiate further," I suggested. 

"Nope. Take it or leave it, Mr. Novaletti." She shrugged. It would certainly be a first for me. An offer I would have declined, hadn't I enjoyed her so much. 

"Alright." As soon as the word left my mouth, Elise beamed down at me.  I let her take one of my wrists, watched her tie it to the wooden beam on one end of her headboard. She jerked away from me and tsked when I leaned in to nibble at her rib cage. Her knot was amateur. Breaking free would be easy. "Don't have too much fun," I told her when she got up and went to her vanity for another ribbon. 

"I'm gonna have lots of fun," Elise assured me as she came back and did the same, loose knot job with my other wrist. "Perfect." She pulled the sheet down to the end of the bed before she crawled back on.  "You look good like this. I like it." She settled on me again and smiled.

"Mhm. This will never happen again." I promised just as she leaned down and kissed me. It was...passionate. When she finally pulled away her mouth traveled over to my ear lobe that she tugged between her teeth. Then, she moved down my neck, lower until she took one nipple in her mouth, and swirled her tongue.

The sensation was new. One I didn't know if I should like or dislike. She kept eye contact with me the entire time on the way down, until that mouth was hovering above my cock that had been hard for her all morning. Finally Elise averted her eyes from mine, to my shaft. Looking-admiring. Thinking of what it was going to feel like in her throat? I'd imagined this moment from the first time I'd laid eyes on that mouth. 

A groan sufficed when she took it in her grasp and stroked. I relaxed against the pillows and watched her carefully, move her hand...bite her lip. Those bronze colored irises looked up at me again as she leaned in and kissed the underside-at the base, just where my sac started. Slow, feathery kisses were laid up every inch until she reached the end and the head disappeared into her mouth.