Chapter 1: The News

This is my second story that I am writing so I hope you guys like it!

Bug Out!
_____________________________

Beep! Beep! Beep!
Marinette slammed her hand down on her alarm clock. "Ugh, Tikki, what time is it?" She asked her kwami, "7:45." She stated. Marinette shot out of bed. "7:45?! I have 15 minutes to get ready! How am I supposed to get to school on time?" She sighed and flopped on her bed. "Well, if you hurry, you could get there only a couple minutes late." Tikki told her. "You're right! I need to be fast!"

~~~~~~~~~~ time skip ~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette ran into her class at the same time the bell rang. " You're lucky, Ms. Dupain-Cheng." Ms. Bustier said calmly. Marinette just quietly walked to her seat. When she looked around, Adrien caught her eye. He smiled and waved, and so Marinette smiled back.
When she got in her seat, her best friend, Alya nudged her. "Girl, Adrien just waved at you!" She winked at Marinette. "I know! He's so nice!" She rested her head on her hands. "Maybe I'll actually talk to him today!" She sighed dreamily. Alya looked at her love struck friend with pity. At least I'm able to talk to Nino... She thought.
"Alright class!" Ms. Bustier exclaimed, "Our class has been given the opportunity to go on a field trip!" The whole class cheered. "Wait a minute! You need to fill out permission slips and pass them in Friday. That's three days. No slip, no trip." She announced. No one cared about the slips. They were all going to pass them in tomorrow, everyone knew it.
"You need to be at school at 8:00 sharp. You're also going to be in pairs. This is a 2-week trip, and there's only 7 cabins, so everyone is going to have to share." Half the class raised their hands before she could say anything else. "Put your hands down. I will be choosing your partner." Everyone groaned. "The pairs are:
Sabrina and Max
Ivan and Meylene
Kim and Alix
Rose and Juleka
Alya and Nino
Chloè and Nathaniel
Marinette and Adrien"
Marinette froze. Adrien..... My partner? "...inette! Marinette!" She shook her head a bit and turned to look at Alya. "Girl, I've been shouting your name for a minute already! Are you excited?" Alya smiled eagerly at her. Marinette knew she shipped Adrienette more than anything. Except LadyNoir, but they're close. "Yeah, i just don't know if I'll be able to talk to him. What if I become a clumsy, blundering idiot?" Alya laughed. "I doubt it, but you might want to practice talking to him some more before Monday."
Marinette sighed and looked at her lap. "Yeah, you're right." She got a smirk on her face. "How are you feeling about being partners with Nino?" Alya blushed. "I, um, it's, uh, great! I know him well so I'm glad I got him!" She laughed nervously. "Alright, but you'll have to tell me if anything goes on between you two." Alya rolled her eyes at her friend's stubbornness. "Okay, but same goes for you and Adrien!" Marinette turned so red it rivaled Nathaniel's hair.
"Y-you know t-that's n-never going to h-happen." Marinette stuttered. "Mmhm." Alya shrugged, and patted Marinette on her shoulder. "It will be fine, girl! It's just Adrien!"
Little did Alya know, it's not JUST Adrien. It's: ADRIEN! ADRIEN! OMG ITS ADRIEN! WHAT DO I SAY? WHAT DO I DO? HES SO GORGEOUS! AHHHHHHHHH!"

________________________________

Thank you so much for reading my first chapter! I wrote 609 words. I think that's a record! See you next chapter!

Bug Out!