Chapter 3: The Surprise

Hey love bugs! I know it's been months, but I have been SUPER SUPER BUSY and I have too many things going on. I'll try to be better about updating!

Bug Out!
_____________________________

~🐞Marinette's POV🐞~

——————Monday morning——————

Marinette bolted out the door, "I'm going to be late! I'm going to be late!" She sprinted toward the school, her suitcase trailing behind her. "I'm going to be la-" She didn't finish her sentence, as she had ran into someone.
          She looked up, and to her dismay, and delight, it was Adrien. "Marinette! Are you okay?" Adrien looked at her with concern in his eyes. "Y-yeah, I'm f-fine." Stupid stutter. "I-I was just, um, worried I w-wouldn't make i-it to school in t-time." Marinette inwardly sighed. She hated stuttering around Adrien. How is he going to like me now?
          She looked up and saw Adrien holding out his hand to her. "Need some help?" She nodded, and grabbed his hand. I am HOLDING Adrien Agreste's HAND I am FREAKING OUT! I wish Tikki was in my bag. Ugh I wish Master Fu didn't tell me to leave her here! "Th-thanks Adrien." He shrugged, "No problem." Marinette brushed herself off , and smiled shyly at him.
          "Would you like to walk together?" Marinette's eyes widened. "You w-want to walk t-to school with m-me? Adrien laughed, "Why wouldn't I?" She shrugged, "I-I don't know." Adrien smiled at her. "Shall we go?" Marinette nodded, excited to be walking to school with Adrien Agreste.

________________________________

          250 words! I'm so proud of myself! I'll try to update more!

Bug Out!