Chapter 6: The Flight

Nothing much to say! Hope you like this chapter!

Bug out!
_____________________________

~🐞Marinette's POV🐞~

          Alya was so busy on her phone, she didn't even notice Nino sneaking glances at her throughout the flight. They are so clueless. Marinette eventually found her sketchbook in her carry-on, and started sketching a dress.
          It was Chat Noir themed. Black, about knee-length and had a sweetheart neck with lace around it to make it look like short sleeves. There were hints of green under the skirt, and it had green paw prints for pockets. Marinette drew herself wearing it, so she put green ribbons in her hair and drew black high heels.
          Marinette looked at her drawing with pride. This was probably one of her best drawings yet! "Hey Alya," she nudged her friend. "What do you think of this?" Alya looked at her groggily. She probably just woke up. When she looked down, her eyes immediately widened. "Girl, that's so good! I think that might be your best one yet!"
          Marinette giggled, touched by Alya's words. "Thanks!" Alya went back to sleeping, and Marinette put her sketchbook away. She looked at the time. 10:00 am. Still an hour to go. She sighed and unlocked her phone.
She scrolled through Instagram and the Ladyblog to see if there was any activity. Alya has posted a candid shot of her while they were at the airport with the caption, 'Going on a field trip with my beautiful BFF!' She wasn't going to lie, she looked really good in that picture.
She looked at the comments and saw one name that stood out. Adrien Agreste. He commented. It said 'Looking good Mari! Exciting trip isn't it?' Looking good? He thought she looked good? She quickly commented back. 'Thanks @AdrienAgreste! I'm really excited to see where we're going!'
Marinette fiddled with her phone case. She felt the feeling of someone looking at her so she looked around the plane. Then her gaze drifted over Adrien. He was looking at her. They made eye contact. Green met Blue. A shiver went down their spines. Marinette's face flushed red and she spun around so fast you'd have thought she got whiplash. She looked at her lap and wished her blush would go away.
Of course it didn't, but Adrien secretly thought it was kind of cute. He didn't deny it, he had a crush on Marinette Dupain-Cheng. He's liked her ever since Evillustrator. If only she liked him back.

_______________________________
So this was kind of boring. I'm sorry if you didn't like this chapter. I'm trying to make the chapters longer and update more. I did 476 words so that's good! Bye love bugs!

Bug out!