Chapter 5: The Departure

I'm back! Hi. Hey. Hello. Hola. G'day Mate. Bonjour. Cześć. Привет. Guten Tag. Other versions of hi in other languages. Bye.

Bug out!

_______________________________

~🐞Marinette's POV🐞~

The whole class stood outside the school, waiting for Ms. Bustier. When she finally arrived, they all loaded onto a bus to go to the airport. We were allowed to choose who to sit next to, so I sat with Alya, while Adrien and Nino sat together. Chloè wasn't very happy about how she wasn't able to sit next to Adrien.
   "Alright class! You know how to behave on a plane, so I won't bore you with the rules, except for a few." She paused to look at each and every one of us. "Rule number one: No PDA. We don't want to see that so please keep it until we land." There were a few snickers but that quickly stopped. "Rule number two: You have to stay with the group unless I tell you you can go off on your own. And finally, rule number three: No fits because you didn't get something you wanted." Everyone looked at Chloè for that one.
We took our seats and buckled up for lift off. As we took off, Alya turned to me and whispered, "Do you think Nino likes me? I know he likes me as a friend, but do you think he might like me as something more?" I turned to stare at Alya. She never admitted that she liked Nino, but this is a pretty big indicator. I shrugged and she just crossed her arms and sighed.
"Maybe you and Adrien will get closer on this trip. I mean, you are sharing a cabin and bed with him." I froze. I knew about the cabin part, but we have to share a bed? I sighed. This is going to be a long field trip.

________________________________

Hey so I did 340 words. Nice job, me. I updated twice in a week, so go me! Have a merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate!

Bug out!