Chapter 9: Truth or Dare

Hey my love bugs! Thanks @noah_mk for asking me to keep going! I honestly forgot about this story and I'm glad you asked me to continue! Okay I'll see you at the end of the chapter! BTW, I'm not going to put the POV unless it's someone other than Marinette.

Bug out!
_________________________________

⚠️ SMUT WARNING⚠️

Marinette and Adrien walked over to Alya and Nino's cabin to find that most of the class was already there. Alix, Kim, Juleka, Rose, Ivan, and Meylene were already there. They were just missing Chloè, Sabrina, Max, and Nathaniel. "Hey dude and dudette! Come sit we were just about to play truth or dare!" Nino shouted over to them. Adrien shrugged and sat down beside Nino and Marinette sat down in between Adrien and Alya.
After a few minutes of deciding who's going first, they finally decided that Nino was the lucky guy. He sighed and thought long and hard. "Okay.... Kim! I choose you!" Kim rolled his eyes at the Pokèmon reference but answered, "I choose dare! I'm not a baby!" Nino chuckled but continued. "You have to," he stretched the o out really long before he finally spoke again. "Give Alix a kiss! You can choose: the lips or the neck."
Kim's face exploded into color as he faced Alix. "U-Um do you h-have a p-preference?" Alix just shook her head, so he quickly smashed his lips onto hers. Everyone gasped and cheered as they both melted into the kiss. When they broke apart, Alya giggled. "You guys sat over there for a solid 5 minutes! Kim, you have to choose someone now." Kim stared at everyone in the eyes, almost daring them to look away.
          He finally had looked at everyone and thought about his options. "I think that the special someone should be.... Rose!" Everyone just stared at Kim. Why Rose? She shifted in her seat and cleared her throat. "Umm, I guess I choose truth!" She giggled and Juleka stared at her lovingly. "I didn't ask truth or dare yet, but I'll go with it! Do you have a crush on anyone? In this room I mean?" She simply nodded and everyone immediately knew who it was.
          Juleka blushed and Rose pecked her cheek. Everyone "awwwed" and then Rose cleared her throat, waiting for people to stop talking and laughing. "I think Adrien should go next!" She giggled, as Marinette gulped and her cheeks turned a slight pink color. "Uh, I guess I'll choose dare because no one has yet." Everyone's eyes widened and waited in anticipation for what the dare was.
          Rose wouldn't do something too bad. Right? "Adrien, you have to play 7 minutes in heaven with Marinette!" Everyone's jaws dropped. Marinette and Adrien's faces turned red and Alya just laughed like a maniac. Soon they were shoved into a closet together and they didn't quite know what to do. "U-um so w-what should we d-do now?" She fiddled with her hands as she spoke and didn't dare look him in the eye.
          Adrien chuckled. "Marinette," he started, lifting her head so she looked at him. "This takes a lot of courage to say, but I like you. A lot. Not just as friends, but a romantic feelings. I understand if you don't feel the same, but I wanted to let you know." As soon as he stopped talking, she slammed her lips onto his and that made him fall back onto the wall. Their lips went in sync and it was like they knew exactly what to do.
          They made out for a while, but then things got heated. His hands snaked their way under her shirt, but then going to her hips and he clutched them. Marinette's fingers were tangled up in his hair as they kissed, and then Adrien turned and pinned her on the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned as he moved from her lips to her neck. He left marks all over, so everyone would be able to see them.
          He started to lift up her shirt to pull it off, when they heard Alix yell, "Hey lovebirds! It's been 10 minutes! Get out of there!" They froze and Adrien took a step back so they could clean themselves up before going out. Marinette took out her pigtail to brush through her hair and put them back in, and straightened her clothes. Adrien combed his hair with his fingers and gave Marinette a quick peck before they went out.
          Alya was the first one to see them come out and she gasped and squealed. "ADRIENETTE HAPPENED! OMG THIS IS AWESOME!" The whole class turned and smirked. Adrien and Marinette were both blushing and Marinette had hickeys all over her neck and collarbone.
          Everyone teased them until Alya (surprisingly) spoke up. "Okay guys, I think we've had enough fun for tonight so let's all go back to our cabins and get a good nights rest." Kim smirked and muttered loud enough for people to her, "I don't know if we'll be able to sleep with all the racket that'll come from Adrien and Marinette's cabin." Nino stifled a laugh and elbowed Adrien. "So dude, you finally got the girl." Adrien smiled lovingly and replied, "Yeah. Yeah I did."
____________________________________

Sorry if this was bad but please don't judge me! 😂 I hope you enjoyed! I got 910 words in so that's not bad, right?

Bug out!