𝙞𝙢 𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙟𝙞𝙣

"H-Huh?" Yeojin's shoulders shook, back pressing against the door as her legs almost gave up on her.

"Shall we start?" Jiwoo laughed "If nothing bad has happened, you're getting this on January 15th the day of my funeral and just a few minutes after Chaewon. Right?"

Yeojin nodded again, this was all planned.

"Each and everyone of you will get a recording like this, so do whatever what you want with this information," the red head spoke "Anyway, does January 15th ring a bell? Apart from today's funeral of course."

The brunette furrowed her eyebrows, eyes screwing shut as she tried to remember any specific memories from any year ago today. Yet she couldn't come up with anything.

"Think a little harder, I'll give you one key word," Yeojin's ears perked "My house."

The brunette's mouth fell open as she stumbled forward, landing on the floor on her knees. It was like one moment she was in a waiting like for a rollercoaster and the other she was already on it, riding her way to memory land. Where all memories she'd erased from her brain got stored there.

"It's clear now, right? You remembered," Jiwoo chuckled "I could honestly never blame you for getting me kicked out of my own house, maybe because I was a coward."

"S-She knew." Yeojin mumbled, feeling the urge to punch herself in the face.

"My parents at least gave me an explanation as to why they're kicking me out. I always knew."

The sun had finally set as Chaewon, Hyejoo, Yerim, and Yeojin entered Jiwoo's house all holding snacks, pillows, and their extra change of clothes and pajamas.

"Welcome!" the red head squealed as she opened the door to her home.

Tonight, Jiwoo had invited the youngest of their friend group to a sleepover as the unnies had gone out to a club people under sixteen weren't allowed. Her parents wouldn't be home by really late at night since they were working overtime, so she had the place all to herself and her friends.

"Thank you for hosting this, unnie," Yerim smiled "Even if you could've gone with the rest you still stayed behind and made sure we have fun."

Of course, Jiwoo was old enough to go yet she didn't like clubbing. Everything was too loud and completely distasteful to her. The only time she had gone to a club was when she was with Sooyoung and that only because she would do everything for her.

"It's nothing, Yerim-ah! Besides, clubbing is not my thing," she smiled, guiding the girls to the couch of the living room "I'd rather spend my time with you than getting drunk, illegally."

The girls laughed, settling on the couch as Jiwoo ran to grab her phone and order some pizza for everyone. It was rare to have sleepovers because they were so many and when they had group ones she usually wasn't invited.

"Have you planned anything to do?" Yeojin asked, jumping on the couch next to Yerim.

"I was thinking of a movie maybe," she smiled when Chaewon walked by her side, arms wrapping around her waist "I have a few movies downloaded, look if there's one that's intresting."

And so they did, all cuddled into each other they watched a horror movie Hyejoo had picked. The girl was tightly gripping onto Chaewon who clinged on Jiwoo. The red head chuckled, using her only free hand to pat Yeojin's head every once in a while, who laid on Yerim's lap.