𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

The silhouette of a woman throwing her shirt behind her back reflected on the huge mirror across of the bed. The woman was giving a show for another silhouette, a brunette, laying on the bed and watching with hungry eyes as she swayed her hips left to right.

It was dark in the room yet the expression of lust on both of their faces was very much visible, maybe even glowing. Their thirst was intense, the need to be close to each other overwhelming and their bodies boiling.

"I need this. You."

The bed creaked as the second silhouette carefully got on the mattress and climbed to straddle her partner. The brunette's eyes were wide open, trying to make out the details on both of her face and body. Usually, such glaring would case her to shiver and hide. But the eyes of her lover dripped with admiration, not judgment.

"Gosh, I've missed you so much."

Lips crashed together, hands intertwined as naked bodies pressed together. It was the perfect moment, something holy, to never be disturbed.

The brunette's phone rang.

"Fuck."

"It's okay, babe," the woman spoke softly, lips leaving a train of kisses on her lover's chest "You should probably get it."

The touches were gentle, burning in the most amazing way, soothing down the muscles of the  brunette's tired body.

"It's probably Haseul about that stupid dinner," Sooyoung, the brunette, sighed "Keep going."

The woman on top of her laughed, rolling to lay beside her when the phone rang again.

"I forget how eager you are sometimes."

Sooyoung groaned at the teasing of the woman, attempting to pull her back into her arms. It had been a while since she felt like this, since passion flooded into every atom of her body. Maybe it was her first time. She wasn't exactly sure.

"please.accept wants to send you an audio file."

The pair fell quiet for a second. That until Sooyoung pressed decline and turned to the woman, wiping the smudged red lipstick on the side or her lips with her fingers.

"Nothing is as important as this moment. As you are to me." Sooyoung was never like this, she blamed it on the passion. On her heart that beat excitedly when her eyes landed on Areum, the woman smiling next to her.

"Ew, stop." she was exactly what her name meant. Nothing and no one was more beautiful than Areum.

"please.accept wants to send you an audio file."

Areum rolled her eyes, fingers trailing on the arm of Sooyoung's as she tried to convince her to get the phone.

"I can wait." she reassured, pushing her off the bed.

"The thing is I can't." Sooyoung whined and planted a kiss on Areum's forehead, leaning over to grab her robe that she had thrown to the floor earlier.

Dragging her feet, the brunette walked down the hall of her house and out in the front porch.   With the phone in hand, she rested her worked up body against the front door. At least the cold helped her to cool down.

"Unnie." the audio file started and Sooyoung had to restart it.

Something wasn't right. The color of that voice sounding from her phone had to have faded away many months now, the wavering of it and the heavy breathing every time it's owner cried should only be in Sooyoung's memory. Not in her phone. Not playing loudly from the speaker at 11 PM. Not when her new lover was tucked in her covers, waiting for her.

"Please don't delete this," the brunette was about to "This experience is for everyone at fault and even if it's foolish, it's only fair for everyone to know. That way I can rest easily."

Sooyoung scoffed. What more did Jiwoo have to say? Cheating on her twice was enough. Killing herself was enough. Breaking her heart was enough.

"You have to know you played a big part in all of this," Jiwoo said "As much as I love you, Sooyoung unnie, you have to know you're one of the reasons why."

The air blew when the brunette shook her head in denial. Maybe it was a sign from Jiwoo, that she was watching over Sooyoung. That she was there at every step of the way from recovering from her death until now. That she was watching her as she laughed with the files she spent so much time making. Maybe Jiwoo was watching. Sooyoung would never know.

"Welcome, Ha Sooyoung," said the redhead "To the path of the truth."

-kimwig