𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙮𝙚𝙟𝙤𝙤

"I could always tell you never really liked me," Jiwoo spoke, a hint of sadness sounding in her voice "I didn't know why was it? I mean, what could I have possibly done wrong?"

Hyejoo sighed, biting her tongue. She was guilty of many things, usually involving Jiwoo. The younger was never kind to her, but somehow, the red head never stopped treating her with love and respect, being her lifeline if she ever felt like giving up.

"After years passed I stopped worrying that much, thinking it was just who you were. And I fully support it," she continued "You shouldn't try to change yourself. Look at me, I'm literally messing with people's heads because I'm weak and can't take the pain."

The raven head never treated Jiwoo right. It started off as her being annoyed by her loudness to later making Chaewon fall in love with her. Hyejoo couldn't accept that. Chaewon was the only person she has ever felt comfortable with, the only person she couldn't imagine her life without.

"You told me countless times, how weak I am," Jiwoo laughed bitterly "I guess, I get it now."

Hyejoo gripped the controller, her lip bleeding from biting it so hard as her eyes tried to remain focused on the screen of her computer.

"You were the only one who knew everything," the younger could feel an intense pain in her stomach "Everything people did to me, said about me. You knew it all and yet still had the audacity to make fun of me."

There were many times Hyejoo would come across Jiwoo crying either at school, some park or in her house and every time, she would go on and on about her being dramatic. Hyejoo thought Jiwoo's struggles weren't real, that she was going overboard with the crying, despite knowing in full detail the many things friends, acquaintances, and haters had done to the red head. She would laugh, mocking her sobs and walking away, later pretending none of it happened in front of the others.

"I wish you could explain where all this hatred is coming from and why are you keeping yourself around me if you don't like me," said Jiwoo "But it doesn't really matter anymore."

Hyejoo always wondered why the older never talked about her behavior to the other girls. She later figured, Jiwoo loved her. She was her friend, her sister, and the red head never discriminated. Even if everyone in their friend group had done something that hurt her, Jiwoo never left their side or stopped supporting them and their decisions.

Jiwoo was a good person. So good, she unintentionally let others use and break her.

"I hope Chaewon realizes how much she means to you," she sighed into the microphone and Hyejoo dropped her controller, having just been eliminated in her game "I hope you will find happiness, the warmth to your cold heart."

That was her biggest mistake. The mistake that drove her to insanity.

"It's been nice, finally getting this off my chest, but," Hyejoo let a shaky breath out, head resting on her desk "I have to go."

Silence followed after, a cough and a quiet laugh sounding. It felt unnatural and made the raven head feel uncomfortable, her skin crawl, the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, and her body shiver. She hadn't heard Jiwoo talk, laugh or even behave like that ever. The woman had truly changed. She had gone mad.

"I know you didn't want me here," Jiwoo whispered "So, look at me, gone. I'm finally gone."

-kimwig