Character Info

Check out my newest book "Mimic - (Various!BNHA x Fem!Reader)", I'll be working on this book more often! <3

Y/n L/n

Quirk: Elements, and blood control (Avatar inspired, credit goes to rightful owners).

Y/n is able to control fire, water, earth, wind and blood. Although, she chooses not to use her blood controlling quirk, which you'll find out why in the story. With having a powerful quirk, comes many disadvantages and advantages. (Throughout the story there will be more positives and negatives to Y/n's quirks, but ofc that's for the story line ;D).

Fire: 

Advantages-

-Able to produce fire and manipulate it.

-Blasting away any threats/helpful in warding them off.

-Useful for creating light, heat or for surviving.

Disadvantages-

-After using fire for awhile, your body begins to overheat and start to collapse, meaning you'll need to either stop using fire, or switch to another element to help cool down.

-You cannot change the temperature, that you know of at the moment, but you can change the amount of power (if only needing a small flame or larger, etc).

-Slightly hard to control how to fire moves and where it goes.

Water:

Advantages-

-Able to take water from anywhere that it's available to you.

-Able to change the force and power of the water.

-You're able to move the water in any way you imagine it to go.

Disadvantages-

-Using water for too long can dehydrate you, and make you exhausted (depends also on the force in which the water is used).

-Since you can only use water when it's available to you, even though it's everywhere, you may kill plants and other things.

Earth:

Advantages-

-You're able to manipulate earth/rock/and other forms.

-Helpful for creating barriers/saving teammates or other people.

-Useful in knocking out threats.

-Able to move and shape the earth in any way you want.

Disadvantages-

-Similar to all your other parts of the quirk(s), controlling the earth can take quite a toll on your body, maybe more so than the other elements.

-Headaches and physical exhaustion occur (also depends on how much earth you're deciding to control, the weight of the amount of earth is a factor).

Wind:

Advantages-

-Able to control wind however you want.

-Can be very forceful, and easily moved to help get rid of threats.

-You can also draw things closer to you though this takes much more work than blasting away.

Disadvantages-

-Can also make you very tired, but not as quickly as the other elements since wind is much easier to control.

-Although sometimes using too much force (since you can't really gage that yet) can knock you off your own feet and become easily uncontrolled.

-Very destructive.

Blood:

Advantages-

-Able to control blood inside bodies (only organic things, kind of an obvious point to make but whatever lol).

-Easy to control simple movements.

Disadvantages-

-Once again this part of your quirk(s) can easily take energy out of you, causing headaches/migraines and if used for too long you could faint/black out.

-Harder to control bodies that are bigger than you in weight and size.

-You mostly have to resort to controlling smaller parts of the body instead of the whole thing.

-Using your power to control blood, can somewhat make your own body hurt because it begins to move around and control your blood.

-Your heart rate definitely is faster, which is part of the reason why you get migraines or faint.

-Both a plus and a negative; it can hurt the people who are being controlled, depending on how much of their body you are moving, or how much force your using.

Stats:

Power - 4/5 B

Speed - 4/5 B

Technique - 3/5 C

Intelligence - 5/5 A

Cooperativeness - 3/5 C

Remember that through the story, the character has room for improvement!

Author Note || PLEASE READ:

Hello! So I really hope that whoever reads this story will enjoy it! I know that the character (you) is pretty op, but since she is, that means there's more disadvantages. I explained disadvantages in more detail because as the story continues, the main character will eventually be able to control her quirk(s) better (cause you know, character development!! :D). 

Sorry if explaining the characters quirk was boring to read or too long lol. It's just really important to understand what's going on. I'm going to be finding something that can be the characters costume (if you don't like it you can change it to how you want it to look), but also if anyone has any ideas, feel free to send me them! 

I really hope you enjoy this book as much as I will when making it! I apologize if I become busy (or lazy) and unable to write, but I'll try not to, just for everyone's sake. Also this is my first book (don't hesitate to tell me if there's an error or something that could be fixed in my writing! It's all apart of improvement, and I will take no offense to it), and I hope to make it as enjoyable and as good as possible!!

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this! 

Much love, from your author, Zeina. ~<3