Chapter 15

Check out my newest book "Mimic - (Various!BNHA x Fem!Reader)", I'll be working on this book more often! <3

Warning: Some sexual assault, but it doesn't last long. And looooots of swearing, cause well, let's just say Bakugou is involved. (Btw the assault is not from Bakugou, jsyk!)

_ _ _ _ _

It was finally over. The Sports Festival for this year was done. No more fighting, no more getting hurt. Well.. for now at least.

Everyone made it back to your classroom as told. It was kind of strange being back in class after everything that's just happened. But, UA is a strange and different school in general, so what can you do.

"Nice work. You have the next two days of school off to recuperate. I'm sure the pros who watched the festival will wanna recruit some of you. We'll look over the draft forms and update you when you return. Get some rest. You still have a lot of training." Mr. Aizawa said in a monotone voice.

"Yes, sir!" The class replied. You looked around the class, Bakugou was still holding his medal in his teeth, shaking in anger. You quickly looked another direction before he noticed, and your eyes landed on Iida's empty seat. 

You sighed, letting your thoughts trail off as school ended and you packed your bag, making small conversation with your classmates as they congratulated you.

"Y/nnn~! Congrats, I'm so proud of you! You were awesome out there." Ochaco cried, and hugged you tightly. You winced, and yelped out in pain as she unintentionally pressed on your right arm and chest.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I forgot about that. You know, you really had me scared at the end, don't ever frighten me like that again! You hear? I want my best friends to always be ok!" She said, shaking your left shoulder.

You laughed, and shook your head. "I know, I know. I'll try not to, but I can't guarantee anything, Ochaco. If I'm gonna be a hero, then that's going to always come with some pain." You smiled reassuringly at her, before other classmates interrupted your moment.

You said goodbye to them all, and made your way out of the class. You had made it out of school ground before hearing an all too familiar voice behind you.

"Oi, short stuff!" You decided to pretend like you didn't hear him, and walked faster.

"Hey, I'm talking to you! Don't ignore me, windy." He sounded way closer now, and before you realized it, a hand latched onto your right arm, turning you around to face him.

You cried in pain at how hard he had grabbed you. You pried his hand off, and threw his hand away from you angrily. "You idiot, that's my burned arm your grabbing!" You spat.

"God, can't you people be more considerate. Especially you, Bakugou." You growled at him, and he scowled back at you.

"Tch, shut up. What the hell was that back there in your fight with icy-hot bastard?" He responded back, just as equally mad.

"What are you talking about." You glared at him.

He huffed out. "You know what I'm fucking talking about. You lost to him, even after I told you to win that dumb match. You really beat me, but you couldn't beat him? What, does he make you all soft or something, and you just hate me that much? Huh, is that it?" He shouted in your face.

"What's it to you that I lost? Why do you suddenly care so much? It's not like I couldn't feel anything other than hate for you right now, dumbass!" You hissed, jabbing him in the chest with your finger.

"Because I fucking lost to you, I'd expect you to do better than that!" He retorted.

"You think I went soft on him? You really think that I would give up so easily? What has gotten into your head that you think I'd go any easier on him! I was the one telling him to use his fire on me, yet that makes me weak?!"