Chapter 3

Check out my newest book "Mimic - (Various!BNHA x Fem!Reader)", I'll be working on this book more often! <3

-One week later-

You were just getting back from a long run, huffing as you opened up your front door. Instantly you were greeted by your dad. He was smiling widely, and waving around a white envelope with a red wax stamp on the front. 

"Here's a letter for you Y/n~!!" He said happily, and handed over the letter. You took it, slightly confused until you saw that imprinted on the wax stamp were the letters 'U.A.' Shocked, and excited, you quickly walked over to the couch and opened the letter.

A small circular device fell out and landed in your lap. You looked at it confused and set it on the table in front of you. A hologram popped up with All Might giving his signature grin.

"Young Y/n L/n! Your written test and practical exam results were phenomenal!" All Might boomed, you covered your mouth that was slightly open.

"But before I give your final results, I'd like to say that I will now be a teacher at U.A. High, and I sure do look forward to teaching you! Now, let's get to those results!!" It panned over a bit to show a screen, All Might pressed a button on a remote and a video started playing of a few clips which showed you defeating robots, and helping out other students.

"You passed the written test, and you ended up with 51 points from defeating 'villains', you also gained 25 rescue points, totaling up to 76 points! An outstanding job kid! You came in 2nd with the highest points. We welcome you, young Y/n, and look forward to having you in the halls of U.A.! And remember, Plus Ultra!!" All Might proudly announced. 

The hologram ended and you instantly shot up from where you were sitting, shouting in victory. You had made it, and you were absolutely ecstatic. Your dad joined in on your excitement, he hugged you and swung you around a few times. Smiling happily and laughing, you collapsed onto the couch, and read through the letter that was inside. You would be going into Class 1-A, the schools hero course, and you couldn't be more happy.

-First Day of School-

You woke up at 7 a.m. and got ready for your first day at U.A High School. Pulling on the new uniform and brushing your hair, leaving it down. You packed your bag and ran downstairs, and into the kitchen. Your dad had already made you breakfast and you ate it down quickly.

"Geez, slow down there kid! Don't want to make yourself sick on your first day!" He chuckled and ruffled your hair. Smoothing it back down, you smiled up at him.

"Yea I know, I'm just really excited!" You exclaimed, finishing up your meal and heading back into the kitchen. After that you finished getting ready and headed towards the front door, slinging your bag onto your back. 

"Hey, hold on a moment. How about I drive you to school?" Your dad suddenly suggested.

"Sure!" You went to the garage and opened the door, walking over to your dads expensive matte black, sports car. Tinted windows and blue accents complimented the car. You hopped in, and your dad soon followed after, opening up the garage door. The car rumbled to life and he backed out, driving to the school. 

A few minutes later you pulled up to the front on the school, saying goodbye to your dad. Opening the door, you saw a few other cars pulling up. You stepped out, putting your bag on your shoulders and fixing your hair so it wasn't caught. You closed the car door, and waved through the window. When you turned around you instantly noticed the people staring at you. 

"Well that's embarrassing.. Don't you know it's rude to stare." You muttered to yourself, fixing your skirt. You decided not to mind it too much, and confidently walked into the school grounds.