Chapter 6

Check out my newest book "Mimic - (Various!BNHA x Fem!Reader)", I'll be working on this book more often! <3

This day had began to get better as time went on, a big contrast from how it started. Your class was now going to do some Rescue Training, and this made you forget about your problems as you happily got ready in your costume.

Everyone gathered outside the bus and waited. You stood there by yourself, just in thought when you saw Midoriya and Uraraka. You started making your way over, until Iida began telling everyone to get into lines on the bus. 

You made your way onto the bus, and oh how fantastic your were sitting next to Bakugou. You made eye contact with him, but sat down without saying anything. Iida was complaining about the buses layout and other students were talking about things. None of which you were really listening to, until Bakugou started yelling.

"You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school you loser! I'll kill you!!" He yelled at Kaminari, and you couldn't help but laugh at both of them.

"What are you laughing at, windy?! I'll beat you up next!" He raged at you, but this only made you laugh more.

"Sure you will, but you weren't acting like you would do that earlier." You taunted, and he just gaped at you in anger, a blush exploding over his face. He sat back down, and muttered a "shut up," to which you just chuckled at.

"Hey, hey we're here. Stop messing around." Mr. Aizawa interrupted, you looked past Bakugou and out the window. A large, dome-shaped building came into view. Everyone got off the bus and we were greeted by Thirteen, to which many people started excitedly talking about.

We all made our way inside, and the place was absolutely huge. Thirteen introduced us to the USJ, and Aizawa walked over and began talking with them. You weren't paying too much attention for awhile, since you were looking at everything that was in this place. Thirteen finished their speech and everyone applauded.

The lights began flickering, and the fountain in the middle sputtered, before a black and purple mist began coming out in front of it. Aizawa ordered everyone to stay together, and some people began asking questions.

Your heart dropped, and a chill was sent down your spine as villains came out of the portal. You recognized the one with light blue hair and hands all over his body for some reason. You didn't remember his name, or why he seemed almost familiar.

Aizawa jumped into battle, and the class was ordered to get out of the USJ. Before we could get far the dark portal, showed up in front of us. Blocking our path, and saying threats about killing All Might. Bakugou and Kirishima raced forward and sent an attack at him, but it didn't seem to work.

"I'll scatter you across this facility, to meet my comrades, and your deaths!" Black mist shot out at everyone, and enveloped us. You suddenly found yourself plummeting towards water, and you braced yourself for the impact.

You sunk down into the water, and just as you were swimming up, a villain came racing towards you. You threw him back by pushing the water into him forcefully, then made it swirl up around you, blasting you out of the water into a water-like tornado. Landing hard on a surface, you coughed out, and sat up.

"L/n!" A voice called out to you, and you looked over to see Midoriya, Tsu, and Mineta. The sight of Mineta, made you annoyed but you brushed it off and greeted them through coughs, as Midoriya helped you to your feet.

"Holy crap, how did you do that?" He asked.

"Ah, I'm not sure. But that doesn't matter right now, we have to get out of here." You quickly changed the subject, noticing the villains surrounding the boat. For some reason your quirks had been acting out by themselves, or without you realizing it. This made you worried since it most likely meant that Aizawa was right, you should have been using your quirks more equally.