Chapter 4

Check out my newest book "Mimic - (Various!BNHA x Fem!Reader)", I'll be working on this book more often! <3

-Next Day-

Lunch just ended and you were heading back to class. You had learned most of your classmates names, and even found out that the yellow-haired guy you had helped at the entrance exam, Kaminari, was in your class.

Your next class was Hero Basic Training, everyone in the class was waiting or making some conversation before it was cut short.

"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" All Might boomed when he entered into the class. Everyone gasped and started getting excited.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101.' Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it. Today's lesson will pull no punches!" He explained, we would be doing Fight Training. Everyone's costumes came out of the wall, and we were told to go change into them. 

_ _ _ _ _

Costume Description:

Your whole costume is made from high quality materials. A f/c skin tight, off the shoulder, long-sleeve crop top, with a 'x' waist tie. The material is made from carbon fiber, it's heat resistant and tightly woven to prevent tearing or cuts. With f/c skin tight, high waisted leggings made from the same material, and a belt with some weapons and other necessary items. 

Along with high quality combat boots that ended below your knee, and iron ridged soles to help with kicking, and good gripping (much like Midoriya's). 

Your costume had no gloves since you needed your hands to be open for your quirks to work better. It also had some other details that helped further the usage of your quirks. Engraved into different parts of your costume, were symbols of the elements. The engraved symbols showed a layer of colors underneath, the colors were those of the four elements that faded into each other.

(You can change up the look of the costume however you want, I just made it this way for the design.)

Example parts of the costume:

-Top, except off the shoulder, and more durable quality, and f/c

_ _ _ _ _

You took a bit longer to get dressed into your costume because of the extra pieces, and it being more difficult to put on. Being the last one in the girls locker room, you walked out shortly after Uraraka to Training Ground Beta. Soon enough, you regretted being one of the last one's as you got a lot of stares.

You walked up next to Uraraka, trying to evade the constant staring. "L/n! You look amazing, I love your costume!" Uraraka complimented.

"Haha, thanks! It's a little bit tighter than what I wanted but I guess it's ok." You awkwardly rubbed the back of your neck.