Chapter 10

Check out my newest book "Mimic - (Various!BNHA x Fem!Reader)", I'll be working on this book more often! <3

The two weeks ended, and the Sports Festival was finally here. You had trained yourself so much for this, you learned new techniques, improved, revised your body, quirk, and all other aspects. This festival determines a lot of things in the area of becoming a hero. Now, it was time to put all your effort to work and do your absolute best.

You were sitting in the waiting room, mentally preparing yourself for whatever they had for us, and talking among some of your classmates. Suddenly, the door burst open and Tenya interrupted the current conversations.

"Everyone, get your game faces on! We're entering the arena soon!" He announced, causing everyone to panic a bit and try to calm themselves. You closed your eyes, and breathed in deeply, setting your mind at as much peace as you could get.

But your classmates were a bit distracting, especially since Shoto's voice calling out to Izuku, didn't help. You opened your eyes, and focused on the two, the room became quiet quickly as everyone else payed attention.

Izuku responded, sounding unsure and nervous. "Hey, Todoroki. What's up?"

"From and objective stand point, I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you." Shoto said extremely plainly, and blunt.

"Uh- um, yeah.." (Izuku)

"However, you've got All Might in your corner, helping you out. I'm not here to pry about what's going on between your two. But know that I will beat you." Izuku gasped, and Shoto just stared him down. Others in the room reacted the same way.

"What's with all these declarations of war lately?" (Denki)

Kirishima got up and placed a hand on Shoto's shoulder. "Yea, what's the big deal? Why are you pickin' a fight all of a sudden? And right before we get started..." He asked.

Shoto knocked his hand off, and Kirishima backed away. "We're not here to be each other's friends. Don't forget. This isn't a team effort." He said while walking away. You frowned, and you were about to stand up to go talk to Shoto, when Izuku spoke up. 

"Wait a sec, Todoroki. I don't know what's going through your head or why you think you'd need to tell me that you'll beat me. And, yea, of course you're better than me. In fact, you probably have way more potential than anyone in the hero course. That's why you got in so easily."

"Midoriya, maybe you're being a little hard on yourself, and us." (Kirishima)

"No, he's right, you guys. All the other courses, they're coming for us with everything they've got. We're all gonna have to fight to stand out. And I'll be aiming for the top, too." Izuku said, becoming more confident with every sentence, which made you feel the same.

"Fine." Was all Shoto said, and walked out. The room was silent, and we waited a bit before everyone started leaving the room, you were one of the first to exit.

Present Mic presented our class as we walked out into the deafeningly loud stadium. You stayed calm, telling yourself to focus on what's ahead and not the millions.. Of eyes... Watching our every move.

All the classes made their way to the stage as they were announced. You stood between Shoto and Izuku, as if unintentionally separating them from any fighting, as we waited for the opener person to start the festival.

The wait soon ended, as Midnight, the R-Rated hero, showed up on the stage in a very provocative outfit... Literally everyone was blushing, even you were out of embarrassment. Bakugou was called up to the stage, which got our class some exasperated comment from some girl in another class.