Chapter 2

Check out my newest book "Mimic - (Various!BNHA x Fem!Reader)", I'll be working on this book more often! <3

7:00 a.m.

Your alarm started going off, you grunted, still half asleep and slapped your hand onto the nightstand. Finding your phone, you turned off the alarm and fell back onto your bed, arms and legs sprawled out. Letting out a sigh, you rubbed your eyes. Suddenly, you felt sloppy wet licks on your face. Zyler was trying to wake you up.

"AHH, ahahaha, Zyler stop- ughh, ok, ok I'm getting up!" You laughed and tried pushing away your dog. Getting up from your bed, you started to get ready for the day. 

"Today's finally the day for entrance exams, I'm gonna do my best! I can't fail, not when this is the school I've been wanting to go to since I was young." You thought while making your way downstairs to make your breakfast.

"Good morning Y/n! Are you excited?" Your dad greeted you.

"Yes! I'm gonna pass this exam, and get into U.A." You said confidently while finishing up making your breakfast.

"That's for sure, we didn't train this much for it to go to waste. I know you'll pass." He encouraged. You ate your breakfast and made some small talk with him. Then finished up and made your way back upstairs to finish getting ready.

7:45 a.m.

You made your way downstairs, said your goodbyes to your dad and two dogs, then made your way out the door. You didn't live too far from the school, so it was about a 15 minute walk. Soon you made it to the school's entrance, excitement was bubbling up within you.

"This is it, this is where I'll become a hero and prove them wrong!"  You thought, a small smile was on your face as you continued into the school.

-Time Skip-

You were sitting in a room with many seats and a stage in the middle, it was filled with other students. Present Mic explained how the exam would work. Two kids, one with blonde hair, and the other with green sat in front of you, and they were talking a lot. 

The blonde one kinda pissed you off just from what he was saying to the other kid. You rolled your eyes and tried your best to pay attention to Present Mic's explanation.

You were in Battle Center B, and you had 10 minutes to get as many points as possible by defeating robots. 

-Time Skip-

Standing at the Battle Center that you were assigned to, you thought over strategies. But got cut short when you noticed the green haired boy from earlier during the explanation. He looked really nervous, and you felt kinda bad, noticing how other people were talking about him quietly.

You decided to walk over to him and make some conversation, maybe that would take away some of his stress.

-Izuku's POV-

"How can everyone look so calm and not nervous at all? Ugh what should I do, I haven't had a chance to use my quirk y-" Suddenly Izuku's thoughts were interrupted by a h/c girl walking up to him.

"Hey are you alright? You look nervous, haha," You smiled at him.

"Oh- uh yea, kind of.. Um, I'm Izuku Midoriya, what's your name?" He responded.

"Ah, I'm Y/n L/n! Sorry if I kind of intruded, just thought you might need some encouragement! I know this might seem random but, don't worry about this too much, focus on yourself and not what other people may be thinking!" The girl said while still smiling and making some hand gestures.