Chapter 16

Check out my newest book "Mimic - (Various!BNHA x Fem!Reader)", I'll be working on this book more often! <3

-Next Day After Festival-

Over the next two days off you decided to take it easy and save your training with Bakugou for later. Speaking of training, it occurred to you that you haven't spoken to Shoto since then end of the festival. 

You made up your mind to text him and see how he was doing, after all, he didn't seem too happy in the awards ceremony. 

-Texts-

1:27 pm

You: hey todo, sorry if i'm bothering you! just wanted to see how you were doing

1:29 pm

Shoto: Oh hello Y/n. You're not bothering me at all, don't worry. And I'm fine, how are you recovering?

You: great actually! ty for asking, but are you sure you're good? not trying to annoy you, but i noticed you didn't seem too happy at the end of the festival

1:30 pm

Shoto: Well, how could I react to taking first place after hurting you with the exact thing my dad wants?

You frowned at your screen. "Haven't we already been over this? Aghhh!" You said to your phone as if he could hear you and flopped onto your bed.

1:31 pm

You: todo, i told you it's ok, really its not your fault at all, it was my goal and i suffered the consequences, but i'm doing great now! so you seriously don't need to worry yourself

1:32 pm

You: by the time we get back to school, there won't be a single injury in sight!

1:33 pm

Shoto: I know, I still have some fault though. But thank you Y/n, you've made me realize a lot.

Shoto: My sister is calling me, so I should probably go. We'll talk later, alright?

"AHHHHH Shoto you're helpless, I'm literally telling you not to worry ughhh!" You groaned.

You: no worries, and we'll definitely talk later! cya todo!

1:34 pm

Shoto: Sounds good, bye Y/n.

You laughed to yourself. "He's seriously so formal in text and in person. Dude needs to relax sometime." You said while scrolling around on your phone. 

"I guess having a dad like Endeavour can really put stress on the kids to be like him. Then again, Shoto is such a calm and formal guy anyway.. UGH, I hate that man, someday I want to knock some sense into him about being a real parent, LITERALLY!"  You thought to yourself, kicking your legs into the air like you were fighting someone as you laid on your back.

"Hey- woah, woah! What's got you so riled up?" The sudden familiar voice from your doorway surprised you, and you looked over to see your dad standing there in his hero costume. 

"Is this still from the festival yesterday?" He questioned. You sighed and dropped your legs from the air to land on the bed with a slight bounce.

 You put your phone down to the side of your head. "No-well.. Yea, sort of. Just, uuuuugh! I'm mad at Endeavour for being a horrible person and a horrible father! It makes me want to beat him up!" You said angrily, throwing your fist into the air to imitate a punch.

You heard your father give a hearty laugh as he shook his head, "I know I shouldn't say this, but that guy's definitely a douche bag." He sighed.