Chapter 8

Check out my newest book "Mimic - (Various!BNHA x Fem!Reader)", I'll be working on this book more often! <3

After you had driven off from saying goodbye to Todoroki, you got home around 5 p.m. You glanced up at the sky, which was now slowly being overcome with dark clouds as the sun went down.

You put your bike away in the garage, and walked into the house. Instantly your dogs jumped all over you as soon as you entered. Walking into the main room, dropping your bag onto the floor, and putting your keys on the table next to the couch. You yawned, and flopped onto the couch. Zyler and Rosco followed after you.

You heard footsteps, and looked towards where it came from. Your dad appeared, it was unusual for him to be home so early. "Dad, you're home?" You sat up.

"Yea, your school informed me of what happened. So I came home, not long ago. How are you feeling after that..?" He said, and sat down.

"Fine, I guess. It's a lot to take in, and only on our first week. But, mostly what's bothering me is things that the villains said. Saying I'm like a villain, and something about a Master.. It's like I'm a target for them, I don't even know why! Dad, do you know anything about this?"

He sighed, "I don't. I wish I did, cause I sure as hell want to know what they're planning now, and why this has to involve you." He frowned, then stood up.

"But, no matter their plans, this is not going to stop you from becoming the best hero this world's even seen! Let's go patrol a bit, I doubt those lousy villains are going to try anything so soon. Plus, this will help with your training, maybe lighten your mood, and help get you out there for the world to see my little hero." He smiled, and held out his arm towards you.

"Yes! Haha, thank you so much dad! I love patrolling with you." You leaped up into his arms, and hugged him, before hurrying off to your room to change your clothes.

The night continued on, your dad brought you into the city of Musutafu, where you both patrolled and he taught you more about how to interact with civilians. 

You only came across some lowly villain stealing from a jewelry store, which your dad stopped by encasing him in a force field. While you helped return the money and jewelry, and make sure everyone was alright. After that, it was pretty boring. Just helping people out, making the heroes presence known in the city, and getting caught by fans, etc.

It was fun whenever your dad would let you go out patrolling with him, it wasn't that often that he did this since you mostly were trained at home. 

Your dad taught you most of everything that you knew to do now, different types of hand to hand combat, strategies on easily taking down someone with and without quirks, and more of the like. Other heroes, that were close to your dad, would come and help train you as well. But UA was here to help you improve these more, improve your control on your quirks, and get you to becoming a hero.

-Next Day-

Yesterday, you had texted Todoroki after you got home from patrolling, and you both set up a plan to train together today. Your dad was home today from work, and Todoroki would be coming later in the morning around 11 a.m.

So in the meantime, you decided to get a bit of training in yourself. The villain attack made you realize even more that you can't take anything as a joke, you have to work harder, and you will. No villains were going to stand a chance once you become a hero.

You got up around 8, and got ready for the day. You put on a black, sports bra and a short, white tank top, along with some f/c leggings, and all black trainers. Ate a small breakfast, then headed to the large gym that your dad had in the house, where you would train and practice your quirks.