Goggle catches the duo

A/N: This is purely my imagination running wild after watching Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan.

First one shot - What if Goggle caught the duo kissing in the train instead of Shankar Tripathi?

Warning: Auto corrects and typos are always behind my back so please forgive me for any mistakes. And please don't get mad at my attempt at typing Hindi, it is NOT my First or Second language so I am prone to make mistakes.

After all that running to catch the train in a hurry, Kartik and Aman briefly meet up with the family before going to change to some casual clothes while trying to catch a little peck here and there without the family noticing, failing each time as someone was always hell bent on coming in between them.

Finally, Kartik had had enough and pulled Aman near the closed train door and hugged him before trying to kiss him.

"Kartik! Kya kar rahe ho?! Koi bhi dekh saktha hai hume! Are you crazy!" Aman whisper - shouted. (Kartik! What are you doing?! Anyone can see us here! Are you crazy!)

"Bohot din ho chuke hai yaar, I need your touch" Kartik whispered passionately as he pulled Aman into a fierce kiss and Aman responded just as fiercely. (It's been a long time, I need your touch)

It was just their luck that Goggle had been passing by when they started kissing and was looking at them in shock as she saw them making out in the public like that. She glanced to the side, only to see Shankar Tripathi coming their way.

"Arey Aman, Kya kar rahe ho? Tumhara papa idhar aa rahe hai" she whispered fiercely, startling the love birds to break their kiss.

"Goggle, woh..." "Arey, tere papa idhar aa rahe hai, pehle usko dheko!" Goggle whispered and the pair broke up, just in time for Shankar Tripathi to join them. (Goggle, that...) (Hey, your dad is coming this way, first take care of that!)

"Kya ho raha hai yahaan? Sab kuch theek hai na beta? Aur... yeh tera dost kaun hai?" he asked, looking at the 3 of them. (What is going on here? Is everything alright son? And... who's this friend of yours?)

"Uncle, main Kartik hoon, Kartik Singh, Aman ke saath kaam kartha hoon." Kartik introduced himself. "Aur mera flatmate bhi" Aman added, casting a silent look at Kartik and Goggle to stay quiet. (Uncle, I'm Kartik, Kartik Singh, I work with Aman.) (And my flatemate)

"Achcha, theek hai, baatein sab katham karne ke baad aana, kuch zaroori baad karni hai." he said and walked away, leaving the 3 of them a little confused. (Ok, come after your discussion, I want to talk about something important)

"Toh... yeh sab kya ho raha hai thumhare beech mein?" Goggle asked after making sure that papa had gone away. Kartik and Aman looked at each other, figuring out on what to do and started whispering furiously among each other. (So... what is going on between you two? )

"Humara to the end ho gaya" (We are dead)
"Maine bola tha na? Why didn't you listen?" (I told you no? Why didn't you listen?)
"Arey tune kyon nahi dekha?" (Why didn't you see her coming?)
"Tune kyon nahi dekha?" (Why didn't you see her?)
"Tumhe pata hai na ki main sub kuch bohot passionately karta hoon. Mere aankh bandh hote hai tumhe kiss karne ki samay" (You know that I do everything passionately. My eyes close every time I kiss you)
"Main bhi passionately kar raha tha, tum hi kehte ho ki jab hum physical hote hain, dhuniya mujhe nahi dikthi" (Even I was passionate, you did say that when we get physical, I don't notice the world)
"Ok, tera behan hai, tum bolo" (Ok, she is your sister, you tell her)
"Nai, tum bolo" (No, you tell)
"Tum" (You)
"Tum" (You)

And all this while, Goggle was holding back her laughter as she watched them bicker. After sometime after all these Tums going around, she decided to spare them. But before she could get a word out, the station started coming closer as the train slowed down and people were in a mad rush to get down quickly. The 3 of them silently got inside their compartment and sat down in a surprisingly empty seat.

"We regret to announce that the train has been delayed for 30 mins due to some problem. We are sorry about the inconvenience" came the announcement. Many groans were let out at this announcement and Champa Tripathi came into view.

"Goggle, bahar jaake thoda paani lekar aao na Aman ke saath, tere baap ko thoda pyas lagi hai." "Theek hai mummy. Chalo Aman, Kartik" she said and got off the train. (Goggle, go outside and get some water with Aman, your father is feeling thirsty) (Ok mummy. Aman, Kartik, let's go)

"Tum dono ka chakkar kab se chal rahi hai? Mujhe details batao." Goggle asked. The two of them just stared at her, not knowing what to answer. (When did this thing start between you? Tell me the details)

"Arey bhai, kya dekh rahe ho? Mujhe bachpan se patha hai ki usko ladke pasandh hai. So... details?" she said as nonchalantly as possible. (What are you looking at? I've know that he likes boys since childhood)

"Um... humne... uswakth... woh... humne flat search karne samay mile, ek saath job mila toh... dosti tab shuru hui. After some time, pyaar hua, the end" Aman said shortly, not wanting to get into all those embarrassing stories. (Um... we... that time... that... we met when we were searching for a flat... got the same job and... we became friends. After sometime, we fell in love)

"Arey, humne uske pahle train main mile the, yaad nahi hai kya, woh love ride main?" Kartik said in a teasing tone. (Hey, we met in the train for the first time, remember that love ride?)

"Dosti ke pehle love rides? Then I have to know about it" Goggle said, waggling her eyebrows. (Love rides before friendship? Then I have to know about it)

"Abi keliye yeh sab chhod, mummy papa ko math batana yaar Goggle, please! Woh nahi samjhenge" Aman pleaded. (Leave that for now, don't tell mummy and papa Goggle, please! They won't understand)

"Main nahi bataugi, tum dono kuch paagalpanti karke sabko batadenge" she said as she went to buy the water bottle. Kartik squeezed Aman's shoulder slightly to let him know that he is by his side always. (I won't tell them, you both will do something stupid and reveal it to everyone)

"Aur haan, kisi ne bola ki tere maa baap ne tere shaadi ko Kusum se karne chahte hai." Goggle said as she skipped back towards the train, leaving a stunned Kartik and Aman behind. (And yeah, some birdie told me that your mom and dad wanted to get you married to Kusum)

In the end, Aman ends up kissing Kartik in front of the wedding guests, breaking the marriage between Ashok and Goggle, while coming out in front of everyone.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back with a new story! Exams start the day after and I'm praying that I'll do well in my finals. So... yeah,  basically I started my just before exams writing again so... maybe I'll be able to update my other books (doubtful though as my laptop has a screen time limit) still...

Hope you will enjoy this one! All comments and criticism are accepted and appreciated. This fic is betaed by girl.with.passion who writes on Fanfiction.net, try out their books, it's amazing! Any prompts are welcome.

Thank you all for reading!!!!

Rasnak signing off :) ;)

UPDATED ON 25 FEBRUARY 2020