Kusum Ka Secret Love

A/N: I know that this is a one shot series but all my ideas have become interlinked so... I'm going to continue writing it in that order itself. One down, 4 to go! I am too happy to do hurt/comfort ones now so... sorry!

Warning: Auto corrects and typos are always behind my back so please forgive me for any mistakes. And please don't get mad at my attempt at typing Hindi, it is NOT my First or Second language so I am prone to make mistakes.

Case 3: Kusum confesses her love for X to Aman and asks his advise on how to tell it to X.

While the accidental suicide drama is happening on one front, papa and mama Tripathi confront Aman about his decision and try to force him to marry Kusum just so that they can prove that Aman was not gay, leaving him mad at both of them.

In another side of the mandap, Chaman and Champa Tripathi are making plans about searching Goggle, none of which could be set into motion as the whole Tripathi family had boarded the bus to go back home.

There were many times where Kusum tried to sit next to Aman, desperately wanting to ask him something, but each time, she is blocked from doing so, leaving her pouting and frustrated. Finally, the bus has stopped and everyone were trying to catch a break to do their business and eat, leaving Aman and Kusum alone inside the bus. While from the outside, it seems like they are getting along, inside...

"Aman, fikar mat karo, hum manage kar lenge. Haan kehdo na! Tumhi hamara aakhri option hai." Kusum pleaded. (Aman, don't worry, we will manage. Please tell yes! You are my last option.)

"Pagli, tum to jaante ho na hum Kartik se pyaar karte hai? Tumse shaadi kar nahi saktha main" Aman replied bluntly. (Idiot, you know that I love Kartik right? I can't marry you)

"Please Aman, haan kehdo na, tum jo samaj rahe ho na, yeh woh nahi hai. Mere..." Kusum started but Aman cut in harshly "Maine kahaa na, main yeh shaadi nahi kar saktha. Paagal ho kya?" (Please Aman, tell yes, this is not what you think it is. I...) (I told you, I won't be able to marry you. Are you crazy?)

"Main kahaan tumko mujse shaadi karne ke liye bol rahi hoon? Mujko is mein koi interest nahi hai" Kusum blurted out. (When did I say that you will be marrying me? I have no interest in this)

"Achcha? Phir yeh naatak kyoon?" Aman asked. (Oh yeah? Then why this drama?)

"Woh... um... woh..." Kusum trailed of with a blush. "Arey kya hai baath meri maa, kuch toh batha do" Aman asked, his curiosity piqued. (That... um... that) (What is the matter, tell me something)

"Main kisi aur se pyaar karti hoon" she said with a blush. "Aur... yeh lucky bandha kaun hai?" Aman asked. (I love someone else) (And who is this lucky person?)

"Woh... tum kisi se nahi kahoge na?" Kusum asked, a little shyly. "Kaun batao, main phir sochunga" Aman said teasingly. (That... You won't tell anyone right?) (Tell me who it is, then I will think of it)

"Um.... main... maingogglesepyaarkartihoon" she said in a rush. "Phir se bolo?" Aman asked, not catching on to what she was trying to say. (Um... I... maingogglesepyaarkartihoon) (Tell me again?)

"Maingogglese pyaar karti hoon" she said. "Kuch sunai nahi diya." he said, even though he understood what she was trying to convey. (Maingogglese pyaar karti hoon) (I didn't hear what you said)

"MAIN GOGGLE SE PYAAR KARTI HOON" she shouted and immediately gasped and slapped her mouth shut, looking slightly embarrassed. (I LOVE GOGGLE)

"Toh tum Goggle se pyaar karti ho... wohi Goggle jiska shaadi kal toot gayi? Iske pahle kuch kyun nahi boli tune?" Aman asked, slightly puzzled. (So you are in love with Goggle... the same Goggle whose marriage was broken yesterday? Why didn't you tell this to anyone before?)

"Ghar waalon ka reaction ke kaaran. Aur Goggle shaayad meri feelings reciprocate nahi karti. Aur main bolne se pahle har baar dar ke kaaran baagh jaati thi." she admitted. (The reaction of the family. And Goggle might not reciprocate my feelings. And I back away from fear every time I wanted to talk about it)

"Achcha, ab mere paas tips ke liye aaye ho kya?" he asked. "Kuch waise hi... if you don't mind. Jab tune woh mandap mein kiss kiyethe na, tabse hi tumse tips ke liye peeche aa rahi hoon." Kusum said. (Ok, now you want to ask tips from me) (Something like that... if you don't mind. When you kissed in the mandap, I've been waiting to ask you tips and followed you around)

"Tips? Sab first steps Kartik ne kiye the hamara relationship main. Par mujko itna maalum hai ki tum dar ko side main chhodkar pehli step tumko lena padega. Agar tum doubt ke kaaran peeche gayi toh tumko nahi patha hoga ki uski feeling kya hai. Kartik ne waisa hi kiya. Ek din mere paas aakr poocha ki mujhe ladkiyaan pasandh hai ya ladken" he recounted with a smile. (Tips? All the first steps were taken by Kartik in this relationship. But I know this much that you have to leave the fear aside and take the first step. If you back away due to fear, you will never know their feelings. Kartik was like that. One day, he came to me and asked whether I like boys or girls)

"Phir kya hua?" Kusum asked curiously. "Phir... main baad main batata hoon. Par mujse shaadi karke Goggle ko kaise jeetogi?" Aman asked. Before she could reply, everyone started to get back in, causing Kusum to get back to her seat for the rest of the ride. (And then what happened?) (Then... I will tell you later on. But how will you win Goggle by agreeing to marry me?)

A/N: I know, I said that I might do a hurt/comfort today but... since my one shots all became interlinked, I wanted to do it in a chronological order so... any signs of angst or hurt/comfort will be seen mostly in the chapter after the next, and a sneak peak in the next one also. Sorry to disappoint. And if you feel that this chapter is a little incomplete, don't worry, I will insert the missing piece in the following chapters.

Hope you all like this short chapter and its twist! All comments and criticism accepted and appreciated! This fic is betaed by girl.with.passion who writes on Fanfiction.net, try out their books, it's amazing! Any prompts are welcome. 

Thank you all for reading!!!!

Rasnak signing off :) ;)

UPDATED ON 27 FEBRUARY 2020