Of Dramas and Dandas

A/N: Scene 6: Kartik provides the drama while Shankar Tripathi responds with the Danda (Includes slight Aman & Goggle friendship)

For those who asked for the hurt/comfort scene with the danda, I've split it into 2 parts - the one where Kartik gets the beating and the second, its aftermath.

Warning: Auto corrects and typos are always behind my back so please forgive me for any mistakes. And please don't get mad at my attempt at typing Hindi, it is NOT my First or Second language so I am prone to make mistakes. 

It was on the way back home Goggle chanced to ask what Kartik was planning to do. "Shor machaunga teri ghar mein. Bas andhar aane ke liye ek raasta chaahiye." Kartik said, fully determined to go to any extent to get his love back. (I'll create a ruckus in your house. I just need a way to get in)

One might think of him as a very possessive lover but... what else can he do? Aman was and is one the very few people who have shown him what love really is and he is so affection starved that he is not willing to lose someone who readily gives him that affection, someone who knows what he needs, someone who knows him inside out. And he will fight if that is what is required.

"Aur haan, mujhe ek megaphone ki zaroorat hai. Parivaar ko surprise dena hai na?" he asked with a smirk. (And yeah, I need a negaphone. We need to surprise the family na?)

"Dramebaaz, maar kaane ki ichcha hai kya?" Goggle scolded him but he ignored it, more interested in drinking in the surrounding sights as he finalised his plan. (Dramebaaz, are you feeling the need to get beat up?)

Meanwhile, there was a huge commotion in the Tripathi household with Shankar and Sunaina executing whatever they were planning last night and Chaman and Champa whining about how they need to find Goggle. R had managed to slip out of the commotion without a hitch while Kusum and Aman are blissfully ignorant.

"Aman, yeh pehenlo aur bahar aaja. Tumhara papa ne kahaa hai." she said as she gave him some clothes. "Ab iska kya zaroori hai ma?" he questions but still went along with whatever drama was going on. (Aman, wear this and come outside. Your dad has asked you to) (What is the need for this ma?)

(Time skip to the part where Kartik is preparing for his entry cuz I am not that good with family drama)

"Tum tayaar ho? Main abhi jaa rahi hoon andhar" Goggle ask Kartik, who is now wearing a rainbow cape and holding the megaphone. "Haan haan, tum ja" he said as he climbed upto the terrace. (Are you ready? I am going in now) (Yeah yeah, you go)

Kartik could hear muffled whispers and commotion going on and smiled. Yeah, this might get him a round two of beatings, but in the end, it is worth it as this is far more better than just running away from the situation.

He could see the antics of Shankar Tripathi the moment he entered the courtyard, trying to chase a pigeon he thought was sent by him, only to see the shocked faces of the family as they spotted him above them. He could see Aman trying to hide his smile, silently mouthing 'dramebaaz' at him and he winked in reply, giving him a flying kiss as he took in a deep breath.

"Shankar Tripathi bhimar, bohot bhimar. Aur us bhimari ka naam hai HOMOPHOBIA!" he announces, letting it echo through the place. "Aur is bhimari ka koi illaj nahi." he says, starting to climb down the stairs. Mama Tripathi is trying to convince Aman to make Kartik stop all the drama and papa Tripathi is ready to blow the gasket and the rest of the family is just standing around, not knowing how to react to this. (Shankar Tripathi is ill, very ill. And the name of this illness is HOMOPHOBIA! And there is no cure for this illness)