Goggle Saves Kartik

A/N: Case 2: Kartik is saved by Goggle from committing accidental suicide in the train station. 

Prompt given by: Mohini (Guest) Can you please make one with a little hurt/comfort? (I hope this does come under that category) 

Warning: Auto corrects and typos are always behind my back so please forgive me for any mistakes. And please don't get mad at my attempt at typing Hindi, it is NOT my First or Second language so I am prone to make mistakes.

Ok, love Goggle and Kartik's friendship so I will do it. Can be read as a continuation of the previous one shot or as a stand alone.

After all the drama at the wedding, Chaman Tripathi is given the task of leaving Kartik at the station and see to it that he leaves.

"So... tum Aman se pyaar karte ho? Kab se?" Chaman asks. (So... you love Aman? Since when?)

"Jabse usko dheka, tabse... do saal pehle" Kartik replies, looking outside the cab's window. (Since I saw him... two years ago)

"Kab decide kiya tum ye banoge?" he asked. (When did you decide you'll be like this?)

"Aap ne kab decide kiya ki aap ye nahi banoge?" Kartik shot back. (When did you decide you will not be like this?)

"Kya sawaal hai? Main Janam se hi aisa hai... achcha, point toh hai... maa baap ko patha hai?" Chaman asks after a few minutes of pondering. (What question is this? I am like this since birth... ok, there is a valid point... does your mom and dad know?)

Kartik just stares at him with the 'are you mad' look and turns around to face the window again.

"Um... Par Aman kab se gay hai, usko toh ladkiyaan ke saath date par jaate huae dekha hoon..." (Um... But since when is Aman Gay? I have seen him go out on dates with girls...)

"Aur vahaan ek ladka bhi tha na, woh third wheel, wahi Aman ka date hote the shaayad" Kartik said as the car came to a stop. (And there also used to be a boy, the third wheel, maybe they were Aman's date)

"Chalta hoon chacha. And remeber, agar Aman ke saath kuch hua, I'll find your house and create a ruckus. Bhooliye math" he warns and heads to the station just as Chaman's phone starts to ring, informing him that Goggle had run away and the marriage has been cancelled. (I'll leave uncle. And remember, if  anything happens to Aman, I'll find your house and create a huge ruckus. Don't forget that.)

Kartik, who has been left to his own thoughts now, starts to walk towards some random platform and searches for a good place to sit down and drown in his memories. He then is joined by a family of 3, and the parents were listening to their son reciting Jack and Jill and were praising him for getting it right.

"Galat hai yeh" he muttered. "Kya?" The man asked. "Yeh poem galat hai" Kartik said, a little more loudly. "Aur kyon galat hai bhai?" he asked. (It is wrong0 (What?) (This poem is wrong) (And why is it wrong?)

"Jack and Johnny went up the hill,
To live in love and laughter.
Jack ki leli papa ne
Aur Johnny chupgaya baaghkar.
Yeh sahi hai" he said with a depreciating laughter.

"Kya bakwaas bol rahe ho?!" the lady asked. (What rubbish are you saying?)

"Aur yeh kyoon galat hai? Aap ne kabhi Jack se pooche hai ki woh kiske saath hill par jana chahta hai? Isiliye bolraha hoon:

Jack and Johnny went up the hill,
To live in love and laughter.
Jack ki leli papa ne
Aur Johnny chupgaya baaghkar." he whispered and starts to gradually increase the tone as he repeats the rhyme. The parents take away the son from him, muttering about lunacy. (And why is this wrong? Has anyone asked who Jack wants to climb the hill with? This is why I said:)

Kartik continues to sing the rhyme out of self depreciation and depression, walking around mindlessly as tears started flowing. In all this drama, he failed to realise that he had gotten down on the train track and that the train's horn was blaring loudly.

Goggle on the other hand, had been riding the horse from the mandap all the way to the railway station, determined on committing suicide. She suddenly stopped in her tracks when she saw Kartik singing out loudly, his voice cracking and the train which was approaching him. She immediately got off the horse and rushed towards him and caught hold of the shawl and pulled him back forcefully, jerking him out of his thoughts.

And just in time too as two seconds later, the train was passing through the place where Kartik had been standing at.

"Goggle?" He asked in disbelief as he looked at her. "Tum mandap mein honi chaahiye!" He exclaims. (Goggle? You should be in the marriage hall!)

"Tumhare wajah se meri shaadi tootchuki hai. Aur tum paagal ho kya? Train aa rahi hai aur tum rail main chal rahe ho? Marne ka icha hai kya?" Goggle asked in shock. (Because of you both my marriage has been broken off. And are you mad? There is a train coming your way and you are walking on the tracks? Do you have a death wish?)

"Main notice nahi kiya. Sorry" Kartik said sadly. (I didn't notice it. Sorry)

"Arey pagle, kya hua ab?" Goggle asked softly as she sat beside him. "Kuch nahi" he said. "Haan haan kuch nahi my ass. Yeh kuch nahi ke liye tum almost suicide kiya te" Goggle replied sarcastically. (You idiot, what happened now?) (Nothing) (Yeah yeah, nothing my ass. And for this 'nothing' you almost committed  suicide)

"Kya karoon Goggle, tumhari parivaar ko dekha toh for the first time family jaisa laga hai. Your family is soo cool, mujhe daamad banke aane ka icha hai. Par..." Kartik said with a sad sigh. (What should I do Goggle, for the first time I felt like a part of some family when I met your family. Your family is soo cool, I want to become the family's in-law. But...)

"Abhay saale, tum usko itna pyaar karte ho toh kisi liye baagh raha hai? Aman ka haalat kya hoga agar tum is tarah paagal jaisa kaam karoge?" Goggle asked. (You idiot, if you love him so much then why are you running away? What will happen to Aman if you do something mad like this?)

"Kya?" Kartik asked, slightly bewildered. (What?)

"Ghoor ke kya dekh rahe ho? Aman ke paas vaapas jana hai na? Ya usko woh Kusum ke saath shaadi karke dekna chahte ho kya?" Goggle asked. (Why are you seeing like that? You want to get back to Aman right? Or are you going to see him get married to Kusum?)

Kartik stayed silent for a while, trying to collect his thoughts before he stood up.

"Goggle chalo, ghar chalne ka samay aa gaya" he said in determination as he moved towards the horse. (Goggle come, the time has come to go home)

"Yeh mera sher hai" Goggle said happily as she followed him. (That is my lion)

"Aman, main aa raha hoon tumhare pass." he said with complete sincere determination as he lead the horse outside. (Aman, I am coming to you)

A/N: And, that is the second one shot of the series. Just pray forr me! My boards start tomorrow (And I can never be ready for it). This is me, complteky stress writing here! Hope you all like it though. All comments and criticism accepted and appreciated! This fic is betaed by girl.with.passion who writes on Fanfiction.net, try out their books, it's amazing! Any prompts are welcome. 

Thank you all for reading!!!!

Rasnak signing off :) ;)

UPDATED ON 26 FEBRUARY 2020