When You Meet

InuYasha (Cat Demon Reader)

InuYasha was watching over the camp when he smelled cat demon. He got up and searched for the smell only to find a girl with (h/c) hair. As the girl turned around he was shocked to see someone so beautiful. But he was shortly on the defense as the girl moved closer to him.

"Why are you staring at me dog?" You said to him. He looked mad now.

"I smelled cat thats why and wanted to know who it was" he huffed at you.

"Well at least you're a cutie with long white hair that shines ever so wonderfully" You smirked.

"W-well I am not a cutie I am InuYasha not a pet" he huffed out while a light blush dusted his cheeks.

"Well while we are giving names out mine's (y/n). Nice to meet you InuYasha I'll see you around" you said as you changed into you're demon form and ran off leaving InuYasha standing there confused and intrigued.

Koga (Wolf Demon Reader)

You were out hunting with your pack when you came across a fellow wolf demon. You were curious as this wolf demon looked out of place in your territory. He was of another tribe so you watched him closely as he seemed to be looking for something. He bent down to retrieve a small yellow flower and was inspecting it. You were curious so you came out from where you were and approached him.

"Excuse me, what are doing here?" You questioned him.

"Gaaahhh!! What the hell you scared me!" Koga exclaimed.

"Sorry but I'm just curious what you are doing here on our territory and not your own" you answered him back.

"I was looking for a flower for a girl" he responded.

"Why did you come here then?"

"Because we don't have any on my territory."

"Where are you from?"

"Far from here." Koga was getting annoyed now.

"Well fine then how bout you tell me your name trespasser." You were now close to his face looking straight at him.

"Koga" he replied.

"Well Koga I am (y/n) and my alpha would more then appreciate if you at least meet them before taking stuff off our territory next time." You reasoned since he took the flower.

"Well then can I meet them or not, today while I'm here." He asked.

"I said next time you do I'll let you go this time." And with that you went back to your hunt leaving Koga to take the flower to Kagome to try and win her heart once again.

Sesshomaru (Fox Demon Reader)

You were bathing in a waterfall when you noticed someone walking by the ledge. You looked out to see a man with a imp looking creature, a two headed dragon, and a little girl. You were cautious until they walked by and out of sight. You went back to bathing until you were done and got out of the waterfall. Standing there you started to shiver. You had forgotten to bring something you could use to wrap yourself in while you dried off. You then suddenly feel a nice heat at your back. You turn around to find the man and the two headed dragon. You were surprised that this man who you never met was being kind to you even though he reeked of dog demon. You didnt particularly like dog demons that much.

"Such kindness to someone you never met is rare of a dog demon these days" you remark infuriating the imp creature.

"How dare you speak to Lord Sesshomaru that way fox!" Cried the imp.