Break Up

InuYasha

It was a peaceful day, that is until the whole planet heard the fight of a lifetime happening with you and InuYasha. What were you fighting about? Oh, just the fact that he still might love Kikyo over you. And let me tell you it was getting bad.

"Well InuYasha, I thought you loved only me but apparently that means nothing compared to Kikyo. You still fucking love a DEAD woman when you have an ALIVE girlfriend!" You screamed at him. He growled at you and screamed back at you.

"Well if my alive girlfriend was so perfect, she would know how I still feel about that dead woman."

"Well that dead woman is a walking corpse that does not belong to this earthly realm and we both know that. But no, you go chasing after her soul collectors every fucking time leaving me alone. And you think I don't notice but I do. I see the way you look at her when you think your alone. I fucking wanna rip your face off and feed it to a real demon!"

"Oh a real demon huh? Well we are two completely different demons. I'm a fucking half dog demon and you're just a scrappy cat demon. I'm surprised we lasted this long!" As he finished a loud slap could be heard for miles. You had slapped him full force right across the face. He flew into the air and crashed against a tree with a loud crack. You huffed and walked away. Kagome soon came up to you to give you some comfort. But all you wanted was for him to pay and hurt so you told Kagome to use the beads of subjugation on him when he awoke. You also told her to use it as much as she wanted. You then walked off to find your friends. You came across them and told them everything. They started getting mad at him on your behalf. You told them to calm down and that it was being handled. You then told them that Kagome had it and you told her to use the beads of subjugation on him as many times as she pleased.

Back to InuYasha and Kagome.

Kagome was yelling sit so many times that InuYasha was no longer on the earth but rather 10 feet (~3 meters) into the ground. Kagome stomped away to leave InuYasha in the ground. Miroku came over with Shippo and looked down at InuYasha.

"You have a fight with Kagome or a fight with (y/n) and she enlisted the help of Kagome?" Miroku asked InuYasha.

"(Y/n)." Is all he replied.

"You really don't have much luck with the ladies you meet do you InuYasha?" Shippo comments. InuYasha just grunts and crawls out of the hole he was in. He then proceeds to punch Shippo on the head.

"Yeah and you don't have much luck with running away when you need to so I guess we're even."

"Yeah right. I overheard what happened with you and (Y/n) and what you did is unforgiveable." Shippo states then runs off.

"Come back here you little worm." InuYasha growls after Shippo.

"Your not going anywhere InuYasha." Miroku says while snatching the back of InuYasha's robe.

"You're going to tell me what happened between you two." Miroku says really angry like and out of character for him.

Koga

You were walking around your territory when you saw Koga picking a flower again. Thinking that he was picking it for you, you watched over him a little while longer. You watched as he picked some more flowers until it looked like a bouquet of flowers had been made. He then started to run away from your territory. Confused you followed him to a clearing where Kagome was. Curious you watched on as Koga once again tried to give Kagome flowers for her love. You were over enraged and way past furious. The way to describe it is.......you made Hell look like a freezer. You were so angry you turned into a fireball of hate. You walked right up to Koga and THREW him into a tree and then proceeded to THROW him into a boulder. You walked over to Kagome and told her to piss off or she would be thrown into your den for your wolves to eat. Kagome ran off but not before explaining that she doesn't like Koga that way and that she likes someone from her time instead. You apologized for yelling at her and quickly became friends with her.