Hanging Out

InuYasha

You were at the clearing again waiting for the only person who could ever show up late. InuYasha. You were there for a while till you heard a rustling sound behind you and smelled dog demon. You immediately knew it was InuYasha as he had something with him this time. He brought some rice balls that Kagome had cooked. He plopped down next to you and handed you the rice balls as he took out the ramen he had been hiding from you.

"Well thank you InuYasha for the rice balls and what do you have there InuYasha?" You questioned him.

"Ramen and no you can't have any before you ask and your welcome for the rice balls." He remarked before stuffing the ramen into his face and eating it, well more like devouring it but anyhow. You guys sat in a comfortable silence before you asked if he would accompany you to a hot spring. He said he would but he had a very red face from all the blushing he did while he agreed. You made it to the hot spring and you got undressed. InuYasha looked away immediately but you just giggled.

"What's the matter never bathed with a woman before?"

"W-well not exactly."

"Well come join would you. You don't have to see me naked just bathe with me it will be fine."

"Ok I will just don't look at me naked ok?"

"Ok InuYasha I won't look." You then heard clothing being removed and thrown to the floor. You suddenly felt another presence next to you and you opened your eyes to see InuYasha blushing madly.

"InuYasha? Are you ok? You look as though you are a tomato."

"I'm fine I just think I accidentally saw you naked."

"Well I've had many guys see me changing at my clan only mainly because they came to my quarters to see me for something so I don't care about that. And before you ask no it wasn't sex they were after but guidance because I was wise about stuff. They did feel weird about it after, but all was forgiven now stop worrying and have a fun time relaxing." And that's what you did for an hour then you got out and went back to the clearing and went your separate ways.

Koga

He had come back with his some of his tribe to meet you and introduce your two tribes to each other you had agreed to this. As he came to the edge of your territory you greeted him and his tribe with open arms. You invited them to stay with you guys the day and to have fun hunting anything they like as long as they eat what they catch and they catch enough for the tribe. You sent some of your tribe off with Koga's to hunt so you could be alone with Koga.

"Hey Koga, I have a question to ask you." You said as you were stalking a deer.

"What's your question (y/n)?" Koga asked.

"How did it go with the girl your chasing?"

"It hasn't gone good at all but that's ok I think I'm going to stop chasing her. I think I might be liking someone else anyhow and I would never win her over anyhow. I might be able to win the new girl over but I doubt she looks at me like a man much less an alpha."

"Hmmm well you never know though but good to hear that you realized you might not get that other girl."

"Well thank you I guess."

"Well I think it's time to kill this deer Koga." As you said that Koga went and snapped the deer's neck killing it instantly.

"Koga that was boring, plus it was too easy for you."

"What do you mean it was too easy for me? It was hard to not make a noise trying to sneak up on it, (y/n)" Koga looked at you.

"Well Koga you want a hunt a boar?"