Apology

A/n Sorry for the wait my bad stuff has been a little everywhere. But the length of this should make up for it and Sesshomaru lovers there is a long ass part for you 😊

InuYasha

It had been a month since your screaming match and things were settling down a little. You were with Zella and Kaga talking about the breakup.

"HE SAID WHAT!!!" Screamed Kaga and Zella.

"You heard me correctly. He called me a scrappy cat demon." You say nonchalantly.

"Why are you not pissed right now???!!!" Your friends question you.

"Because I don't care anymore." You reply coldly.

"Brr" your friends say as they feel your icy stare and harsh cold words.

"Sorry guys." You say as you beam a small smile.

"Its all good now girl." They respond. Suddenly you hear the one person you don't want to hear.... Him.

"Hey (Y/n)? Can I talk to you for a second please?" He says sadly and with a quivering voice. You look dead straight at him then turn to your friends and nod.

"You'll get 1 minute to talk if I don't find it to be pleasant to my ears, I'll kick your ass." You respond to him firmly. He nods sheepishly. You now realizing he's not fully himself sense he wants to talk about something serious. So you get up and walk off with him out of ear shot of your friends. You sit down on the ground and motion for him to follow. He sits across from you.

"I want to say I'm sorry for what I said." He choked out. You sat there shocked as fuck at what he just said. Never in his time with you has he ever apologized for anything. You were staring so long he became a little angry.

"Can you stop staring at me like I have 3 heads suddenly?!" He says a little irked. You laugh at his comment, then sighed and caught your thoughts together.

"So this is what had you so serious is it? Huh, never thought there would be a day you'd apologize to me, much less in general for something you did/said." You sigh out.

"Look what I said was wrong. I don't expect you to forgive me. I just wanted ti apologize for saying that you were a scrappy cat demon. You're not a scrappy cat demon, you were my world and I ruined it by yelling at you." He sulked. You looked at him and stood up.

"Come on let's go."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go back to my friends InuYasha, together. Like a couple. You dumbass." He looked shocked at your words but eventually got up and took you by your hand and walked back with you to your friends.

Koga

It had been a few months since you threw your ex into a tree and boulder. You were currently chatting with your friends about it.

"So you threw him into a boulder and a tree and he survived that?" Aki asked confused.

"Yes somehow...." You state coldly.

"You didn't really want to kill him tho did you (y/n)?" Asks Akira.

"No, but it would have been a bonus." You state nonchalantly to them.

"Damn okay (y/n). That was a little harsh but I mean I get it. After what you saw." Akiko said.

"Well its not all the truth to be fair. She didn't see the end or hear what I wanted to say to her." A voice that sounded familiar to you came out from nowhere. You turn your head around to see Koga standing there looking like someone just ran a knife thru his heart.