Donnie's POV

Donnie's POV

I was terrified all I could think about was of losing April and tears started to run down my eyes, soon after she had gone unconscious master splinter ordered us to bring her to the couch, where he started treating her wounds.

I looked at her full with anger and blame, this was all my fault I should have been there to protect her, tears started to run down my eyes as I saw April hanging onto her life, possibly dying. I couldn't imagine life without her. My brothers must have seen how upset I was Leo put I hand on my shoulder and Raph said "She is gonna be fine, I know it" and soon Mikey hugged me. 

It has been a few days since April was attacked and I have been trying to find a cure to make her wake up, I couldn't bare the though of never seeing those beautifull blue eyes again, if I wasn't working on the cure I would be watching April hoping that she would perhaps wake up on her own.

It has been a weeks now and April has still not woken up, the lair has not been the same without her, everyone is sad about the happenings, me mostly but also master splinter as April was like a daughter to him, he grows more worried as this was not the first time that shredder almost killed us. For me well I cannot stand a second knowing that she might die, and I never told her how I felt about her. I was in some much anger anyone who would cause any pain to my April would be dead.

It was 3 weeks and her wounds where still pretty bad, she had so many and I could tell she was in a lot of pain. I was sitting next to her when I heard her moan and started to open her eyes, I quickly said "Guys come here, she is awake" soon everyone was around her looking as her eyes slowly started to focus.