New Powers

Donnie's POV

Shredder was standing right in front on me, ready to stab me. I closed my eyes and heard April scream "NO!". Ans with that I waited for my death....I heard a scream, it was Shredder. He was holding is head as he started falling to the ground. I was confused and turned around to see April's eyes glowing bright yellow. 

Her bright yellow eyes were fixed on Shredder as he started falling to the ground. I was confused, and ran straight to April to see no reaction at all. Soon the others looked up and had the same surprised reaction and quickly ran to April.

"What is she doing....What is wrong with her?" Asked Raph. I looked back and forth between April and Shredder and realized. "April is attacking Shredder from inside his head..."I said

"What??" Said Mikey. "It looks like April psychic powers are allowing her to go inside Shredder brain, and take him down from there." I said. April seemed so strong and powerful, but at the same tiem I could see that she was struggling. It was the worst feeling ever, April was in pain and I couldn't do anything about it. 

Soon April's eyes stooped glowing and they went back to their normal color, soon to be shut as she fell unconscious into my arms, and soon after Shredder falling into the ground. I looked at April hooping that she would be OK. She had saved us.

We took this opportunity to go back to the sewers so that we could take care of April, we ran out as I carried April in my arms, looking at her and having the fear of losing her again.