She is awake

April's POV

I felt pain run throughout my entire body which made me moan in pain, as I started to open my eyes my vision was yet blurry, only allowing me to see a green shape, as my vision became more clear I saw that it was Donnie and soon everyone else where around me looking as I started to become conscious again.

I first thing I felt was a hug, Donnie he seamed really happy that I was awake, all of them did but Donnie I swear he would explode with happiness, but soon I started to feel pain as Donnie hugged me harder making me feel more pain, he apologized, smiling and almost crying looking at every inch of my face.

"How are you feeling?", splinter asked

"Like I was just ran over by a train, but other than that meh" I responded, everyone gave a small giggle 

"April I know you are still weak, but I would like to know what happened" said splinter

I nodded and tried to stand up, Donnie helped me but my back hurted so much that it could not keep itself up, so my body fell into Donnie's body, I just left it making myself sit down but leaned against Donnie's chest. Then I started to tell the story.

{Story - CHAPTER 1}

After I was done everyone seemed shocked they were all worried. Then splinter said, "This is very disturbing news, not only the kraang are after you, but it seems that the Shredder has aliened with the kraang, you must stay on the lair at all times, and only go to the surface if one of us are accompanying you. We can't take the risk of this happening again or worst them actually capturing you."

All I could do was nod, I was very shocked and sad, everything is just happening so fast. Seems like yesterday I was having a normal life with my dad, and now I have villains chasing after me trying to use me to conquer earth and not to mention I live with four talking turtles and am trained to be a kunoichi by a giant talking rat. 

I start to feel more pain which makes me moan, Donnie notices and lies me down again.

"You should rest". He said stroking my head and slowly walking away, to his room. I started to drift away and close my eyes and eventually falling a sleep.