Just as planned

Donnie's POV

I was on the floor, my whole body hurting. I tried to get up but I couldn't. But them I said to myself "Come on Donnie you can do this, get up, do this for April...". As I got up I fell back down as another punch was thrown at me.

"Pathetic....."Said shredder as he kicked me on the stomach. I screamed in pain, my vision going blurry. But soon after I heard someone call me name....It was April

I looked up to see Leo, Mikey, Raph, April and master Splinter looking at me in horror, probably to see me all beaten up.

"Hahaha, I knew you all would come, here to save your friend..." and as he said that foot soldiers jumped down to surrounding them, and soon after the kraang appeared as well, covering the exit..... "Have you heard about my new alliance...the kraang, they have been wanting something that you have been keeping, and if I give her to them, well they will give me what I want. I knew that he was talking about April, I couldn't let that happened, so I tried getting up but failed. Soon Shredder came next to me and said, "I believe you came for this", he said as he held me up.

"Let him go!", said Splinter. "It is not going to be that easy, you see I am open for a trade, you and April surrender and I will hand him over, but if you don't he will die, and so will all of you...."

"April....Master Splinter don't......." I said weakly as Shredder started holding me by the neck.

"His time is running out..."said Shredder. I saw April looking at Master Splinter I just hoped that they would make the right decision.

"We will go with you....."said April. "No....."I said as shredder put me down.

"Wise decision" He said as April quickly came running over to me. "April...no, please" I said but she only stood up and walked to Shredder following master splinter. I tried so hard to stand up and fight but I couldn't I have failed again. As soon as April and Splinter reached Shredder he ordered his troop to stand down, and the kraang to come forward to get April, but as soon as that happened. Splinter punched Shredder making him hit the wall behind. Shredder got up and said, "Finally we can finish what he started." and quickly shoot up to start fighting master splinter. 

While they started fighting the foot soldiers started to attack Leo, Raph and Mikey while the kraang tried to capture April. I looked in horror as April tried to fight of the kraang. My plan had failed and Shredder's plan had succeeded. I tried standing up again, this time able to get in my feet, I tries to walk to where April was to help her fight. I won't lose her again.