Guilt

April's POV

I woke up, slowing sitting up to realize that I was back at the sewers. I looked around surprised as the last thing I remember was being in Shredders lair. As I looked around I noticed that Donnie was resting while he was sitting at a chair. As I did, his eyes started to open and he seemed extremely happy.

"April!!, thank goddess you are OK!!" He said as he hugged me, I was confused...

"Guys April is awake!", he said and soon after everyone else, came running towards me.

"We are very happy that you are ok April" Said Master Splinter

"Yeah...You saved us dude!" said Mikey "April what you did was amazing" said Leo

"Uhm, what exactly did I do, I don't remember anything" I said more confused than before. "It was incredible, you were using your psychic powers to attack Shredder from inside his mind." OK now I was really confused. Before I could ask anything my head started to hurt...

 "You should get some rest, you used a power that you have never used before. Your head needs some rest" Donnie said. I simply nodded and everyone went off, leaving Donnie and I alone. I woke up in the middle of the night to see Donnie sitting on the couch using his computer. I set up and I guess he noticed as he put his computer down, and went towards me. "Hey how are you feeling?"He asked. "I am fine...why aren't you a slept? I asked. 

"I can't I just feel so awful..."He said. "What are you OK, are you hurt?" I asked worried. 

"No it is nothing like that.. it's is just that you got hurt once and I failed to protect you, and then when I tried to take revenge for you, you saved me and got hurt again......It is all my fault..."He said looking down at the ground. I could fell that he felt really guilt and said. "It's not your fault Donnie, you couldn't possibly know that that would happen you were just trying to protect me, I really appreciate that..." I got closer to him and whispered on his ear thank you. And then kissed him on the cheek.

He looked up looking extremely happy. I laughed as I saw him with the biggest smile on his face. I hugged him thigh and soon let go saying..."Now go to sleep you need some rest too.." He nodded and lied down on the couch and went to sleep. I laid back down looking at the sealing, Donnie was the sweetest ever, and I wonder if he felt the same way about him. With that though I closed my eyes as everything became dark.