Sober Note

Must read. Please read.

Firstly, this story is purely fictional and is not affiliated with anyone especially Lea Salonga and Aga Muhlach. Scenes, situations, and events that will be written are all made up in the author’s head.

Secondly, the characters and how they appear on this story are written in a fictitious manner, hence, they do not reflect on the actual persons that will be mentioned. The author never wished to ruin anyone’s name and reputation through this story as this story may [merely] include a very sensitive social issue.

Thirdly, the author never encouraged you all to believe everything that will be written in this story as they never happened in real life.

And lastly, if you may find anything that appears to be offensive and/or out-of-line already, I’m asking you to inform me immediately. I do accept correction and criticism, but please do it nicely. :)

Muli, ang lahat ng mga pangalan at pangyayari na inyong mababasa sa bawat kabanata ng kuwentong ito ay maaaring hindi totoo at kathang isip lamang. Ninanais lamang ng manunulat na magbigay ng bagong anyo sa kuwento na maaaring hindi pa nailambag ng ibang mga manunulat ng LA fictions.

Again and again, this is fiction and everything is just made up in the writer’s wide and playful imagination. But, if anyone still has concerns, I’m just a message away.

Chapter one is up! Enjoy!

—Ara

CAST

Lea Salonga as herself

Aga Muhlach as himself

Heart Ramos as Shaniah Allison Muhlach

Sarah Geronimo as Sarah Salonga

Dawn Zulueta as herself

Regine Velasquez as herself

Vice Ganda as himself

Dayanara Torres as herself

Ian Veneracion as himself

with the special participation of
Tirso Cruz III as Leo Salonga
Connie Reyes as Agatha Muhlach