All good

SHIRO POV
We were in the dining room all but Lance:" Guys before Lance arrive I want tell you something..." Hunk started to speak:" Sure. What is it?" I said:" You see Lance was really scared about tell you the truth mostly of you, Shiro." Lance was so scared... And I never noticed that? I am so terrible:" Don't worry Hunk, we won't kick you off or arrest you back on Earth. We are a team and what you do isn't evil." I smiled at Hunk:" Thanks you." In that moment Lance entered in the room, he didn't say anything and seated at his chair, he didn't look at anyone:" Hey Lance." I said:" I know you are worry about what will happen now we know your and Hunk secret, but we won't kick you out or anything. We still love you two and I still love you." He looked up at me and I saw him cry:"R-really?" I got up from my chair and hugged him not wanting letting him go, like he could disappear:" Yes Lance." He hugged me back start to cry:" Babe there is nothing to cry about." I felt someone join the hug, all of the team even Coran and the Princess join us saying conforming things at Lance.

We calmed all down and seated back at the table, now Lance was set next to me holding my hand:" You want to know all the truth?" We all nodded but Hunk obviously:" I don't know were start. Just make some question." I remembered something Lotor said about Lance's family:" Lotor said something about your family... he said that they are all...dead. It's true?" I felt him shake:"Y-yes... Unfortunately is true." We were in pure shock, something he say everytime we talk about Earth is how couldn't wait to see them:" Back when I was 12 in my street a gang came and kill them all but me, I was out with Hunk, because my father couldn't pay them to leave us alone... They killed all even my two years old nephew... I found them when I returned at home." He wasn't crying... no.... In his eyes there was pure rage:" The police arrested them?" Keith asked, Lance shaked his head: " No those bastards were a famous gang and the police couldn't touch them, but I took the responsibility to destroy them."  "Wait which one?" I asked curios:" The first, the same who claim as their the street were I lived with Hunk and his family, I waited two years while  planning my revenge." All of us were amazed from that, Lance only 14 years old and he took out a gang and after that, other group and now all those people are in prison or they are helping the police to capture other gangs:"Lance... How you manage to do that?" I asked him, he looked down in shame:" In illegal ways... You know stealing information by the government computers, stalking the gang's bosses and torturing people... I have a lot of nightmares about their screams." He said sadly, and this made me realize how much graves on his shoulders... Pidge ask:" Lance, Hunk said you are a some sort of genius in engineering, you have some projects?" "Sure." Lance went out of the room, with a more happy face, and after a few moments he returned with some papers, they were sketch of his weapon and other things.

(I want say one thing this is one of my draws, yeah I draw and I am studying in a art school but the cover of my stories aren't mine, all the credit to the original artist, maybe if I have time I will made my own covers

(I want say one thing this is one of my draws, yeah I draw and I am studying in a art school but the cover of my stories aren't mine, all the credit to the original artist, maybe if I have time I will made my own covers. Anyway back to the story!)

Pidge look at the sketch amazed:" What are those?" Asked Keith, obviously confused from the draw like all of us but Lance, Pidge and Hunk:" Those are guns one at plasma and the other go whit altea magic, the drone is made on the base of Grover but it's much more little more powerful." Lance explain:" Amazing! If you manage to do this weapon we could make more supplies for our allies!" Allura add:" Yep!" Lance smile happy.
"Guys could you let us alone?" I asked, I need talk whit Lance about all of this. They nodded and leave the room, leaving Lance and I alone:" Shiro..." "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, honestly I was hurt by this:" I couldn't... When we weren't dating I thought I would never tell you... But then when you tell me you love me I fell like tell you everything. I swear I trie a lot of time to tell you but I fell anxiety warp around me and block my body." He hug himself strongly like remember that hurt him physical.
A part of me fell like I was angry, I fell like broke up whit him was the right thing... But another part was worry for him, what to hold him and say every second of our life my love for him.
That part won.

I shook my head and run to him, hugging like he was dying" Shiro...?" He said quietly:" Lance. I will ever love you, nothing matter. Nothing! I will ever and ever love you." He hug me back:" I love you too."
I broke the hug took his head in my hands for kiss him in a slowly and sweet. I fell he melt in the kiss whit me:" What about some cuddle in our room?" He propose:" It sound nicely." I respond.

The next day/ LANCE POV
I was talking whit Shiro in the living room. Pidge enter in the room:" Here you are Lance! Could you come whit me? I want see some of your weapon." "Sure think Pidgeon." I give a quick kiss at Shiro and go out of the room whit Pidge to Green's Hangar.
"Soooo... Whit Shiro everything is fine?" She said whit a smirk I know to well:" Yes. And last night we didn't have sex." I said, she let out a sigh of disappointment but before I could say anything, we arrive.
"Anyway... What project?" She took out a project:" I develop one of your sketch. What do you think?"

I give a good look:" Mmh

I give a good look:" Mmh... We could make it a little longer, the blame made of a light metal or like the blade of mamora that we could active it whit a button."
"Good idea." We made the little change:" You want build a prototype?" She ask me:" Sure. Give me a hour and it will be done." She nod and go out from the room.
I took out my tools and start to work.

PIDGE POV
I went out of the lab so Lance could work in peace.
I didn't know what to do, I was walking bored in the castle util I enter in the control room and a beautiful scene was here.
Allura asleep on my station.
How cute!

And it's done, the next chapter will be on Pidge and Allura, take it like a special chapter.