New family for Eros

SHIRO POV
It have been a 1 hour now, Eros would be out of the pod in a few minutes and isn't still here and for this I am really worried: " I hope the people of that planet didn't arrest him." This my sentence made me think about we could do back on Earth.
Even if Lance stop to be the Blue Ghost and I abandon that team the investigations will not stop, if they found even one clue about him they can arrest him and maybe me because I hide the fact I know who he is, Hunk is safe after all I think Lance never made him go on the field so there will not be clues on him... We didn't knew the existence of Yellow until that night and we didn't found anything on him either even because we never saw him.
If we get arrest and we go to a trial we can bring up the thing of Voltron, even the fact Lance didn't really killed a lot of people and that all the people of the places that got back their money were grateful to him after all helped those people when nobody could, he is fell sorry for the people he killed on his missions and anyway he is saving the whole Universe this mean the Earth too a pretty big redemption, same thing for me even because I found out about them after we were already in the space not on Earth.

My thoughts are interrupt by Lance entering in the room:" I am back Kashi!" He smiles and me and gives me a light kiss on the lips:" Welcome back love." I happily replay:" How is Eros?" He ask me while looking in the pod, he is still in his paladin armor like me, is blue eyes are tired but relaxed with a hint of worry for Eros:" He will be fine and out of the pod any moment now." I explain, he seems to relax more while he stood there waiting for our son to come out... Our son I can't believe that now he is ours: "I still can believe that now we have a son... I hope he will accepts us." I said out loud: "Yeah me too. That monster was a stupid to let go a beautiful kid like him." Lance said with a little of anger for that man who abused Eros and I can't blame him, I am angry too:" Why he took you so long? Is that alien still alive?" I ask him:" Yeah, unfortunately, I couldn't kill him as a Paladin of Voltron or as the Blue Ghost so I decide to convince him his crimes, after a while I brought him to the king of the planet, made him arrest and I made some papers if the Eros will be our son if not I made the king promise that Eros will find a family who loves him on his planet, in change I said I would talk to the Princess to make them join the coalition against the Garlas." He explain me calmly and I can stop to think how fucking much is Lance amazing, he did all this in a hour and found us a new ally and a son, I get up from the ground and to hug him:" You are really amazing." I place my head on his shoulder, he is a little surprise at first but then he hug me too:" Did you have doubt about it, Kashi?" He said and even if I could see I can fell his smirk:" Never." Even back on Earth I found him amazing, how I could not?

We wait in the med bay for Eros to come out of the pod, we want to be the first people he see so we can ask him if he want to be our son.
Finally after just a hour, even if it felt like eternity, the pod let him out. We immediately had got up from the floor and the six years old fall in Lance's arms:" Lance...?" Is the first thing he say we he open up his beautiful eyes:" Hi Eros." We said together while smiling in the most sweet and warm way possible:" What happen?" Eros ask us, he is probably still confuse:" We saved you from that horrible man." Lance said:" My dad?" He ask us with wide eyes in surprise:" That man it isn't your dad or family. We will tell you everything but first you need to change in your pj." I said in a the most sweet and caring voice ever, Eros smile at us and nod:" Perfect! Let's go!" Lance shout enthusiastic and start to run with the kid on his shoulders and I just start to run behind them with a smile.

Now we are all in our bed with Eros between us:" Eros do you remember what happened?" Lance ask him, Eros look down with a sad face and he nod:"Yes he hit me up." Poor kid, this will scar him for his whole life:" Yes but we were there and we saved you from him." I said placing my hand on his fluffy hair:" Yeah... But he is my father I will have to return to him." He respond me still looking down without any hope in his voice, Lance immediately hug him:" No no no nope! You will stay with us if you want!" He said, the kid look up to us in shock:"What...?" He whisper confuse:" Yeah. You see Eros, Lance took care of everything. There is a thing call adoption..." I start to explain, but he is still confuse:" Adoption...?" He look at me tilting his head:" Yep! It's a think where kids like you, who don't have anyone to take care of them get a new family who loves them!" I finish to explain:" Yeah... I understand but I have my father. I couldn't stay with you or anyone else anyway." He said looking down again:" And you are wrong here! I took care of him and now he is in prison paying for his crimes!" Lance explain to him:" So if you want you can stay with us! Shiro will become you Dad and I your Papa! The other will be your uncles! But if you don't want it's ok, I talked with the king of your planet and he promised me that if you want to stay on your home planet he will find you a family that will love you!"Lance quickly explain to him and Eros is looking at us in shock.
I hope he accept to stay with us but he still hadn't say anything:" So... Eros what do you said?" I try to said to get a reply. From his big eyes tears start to fall down, we start to panic not knowing why he is crying but then he hug us both:" I want to stay with you! Dad! Papa!" He said to us happy with tears in his eyes.
Lance and I share a glance in surprise, shock, happiness and a lot of others things together then we hug back our son:" Oh my hijo! I love you so much!" Lance said while starting to cry too:" You are so cute my baby boy. I love you and I will try to be the best dad in the whole Universe!" I said smiling at Eros.