Pallura

ALLURA POV

I was working on the strategy for the next battle... I was so much tired...
I think I haven't sleep for like.. two days??? Maybe? I don't know.
But I can't concentrate, I want to stop for now... I know we are in a war but I can't think straight. I set on one of the paladin's chair, Pidge's chair.
She is so cute when she smile, I really like her.
Whit Pidge image in my head I fell asleep.

PIDGE POV
I enter in the control room to see the most beautiful and cute thing of my life!
Allura was on my chair asleep! Omg! Omg! Omg! Omg! What can I do?!!!

I decide to go near her, I start to stare at her looking every details of her face...
I wasn't thinking and I give here a kiss on her forehead.
I froze. What if she woke up?! I heard her move a little, so I start go in panic until I realize she was sleeping... God I am so stupid!
I run out of the room.
This stupid crush will pass! It have to!

One week later
I was in my bed laying awake thinking about Allura.
Fuck.

Two week later
"Pidge? Are you ok?" "U-umh!!! Y-yes!" "Ok...?"
Allura just caught me staring at her.

A months later
"Pidge..." The princess look at me whit lustful eyes while she was sitting on my lap: "Please... Katie" Fuck she use my real name, so hot:" Fuck m-"

I woke up  breathless and all sweaty from that dream... THAT DREAM!
I start to panic! I, Katie Pidge Holt, just have a wet dream about the fucking princess!
I start to calm down and thinking about the dream... I start image what would happen after... Allura body... "I love you Katie".
I shake my head and lay down:" I am really in love whit her... This suck."

I decide I will ask help to Lance and Hunk!

And this is the end for now of our two girls.