The Arrow

In the Dungeon

Bell ran, he ran and he ran. His breath slowly becoming heavier and heavier. Aiz Wallenstein, The Sword Princess had just appeared out of nowhere! And he stood there like a complete moron!

Worse, her party was there! Making it even more embarassing! And now he was sprinting through the dungeon like a madman. drenched in Minotaur blood.

"That was so embarrassing!" Bell shouted, and soon he found himself running on nothing.

"Huh?" He looked down and saw a pitch-black pit under him.

Bell started plummeting into the hole "Crap!" Bell shouted, he tried grabbing on to a rock. A sharp pain shot, and spread throughout his upperarm. He just dislocated his shoulder.

Bell yelped in pain and closed his eyes hissing and cursing, he opened his eyes and saw water "Double crap!" Bell flopped onto murky liquid.

His whole body felt like it was a on fire. He pressed on, swimming upwards until he finally broke through the surface.

It was dark, only the dim light of a small crystal illuminated his surroundings.

He looked around and saw a little island of sand, where he could sit and catch his breath on. He swam toward it, or tried to at least.

He felt a sharp pain in his right shoulder, the one he had stupidly knocked out of it's socket just a few seconds before. And so, paddling with one hand and kicking with his feet, he reached the tiny landmass.

He plopped onto the sand, immediately regretting it as his shoulder hurt again and his entire body felt like it was given an extreme sunburn.

His eyes were starting to get heavy 'Am I dying?" Bell thought 'No, no!' Bell grit his teeth.

'I can't...die yet...'

..........

A few hours later he awoke, he tried to sit up but his shoulder was still dislocated. His body felt better though, he sat up and immediately realized where he was.

"I gotta find a way out" Bell muttered, he looked around for anything he could use and saw something glistening in the sand.

"Huh?" Bell dug it out and saw it was an arrow "An arrow?" Bell picked it up and he stood up, a sharp pain in his knee made him go back down.

He felt another pain, this time on his arm. He looked and saw that he had stabbed himself with the arrow.

"Wha-" Bell got cut off by the arrow emitting a light "What the?!" Bell tried to get the arrow of off him but he couldn't.

The light got brighter and brighter until he couldn't see anything anymore, his consciousness faded once again.

He awoke again, but this time not in the Dungeon. He was in an alleyway "What?" Bell stood up and scanned his surroundings.

He remembered accidentally stabbing himself with an arrow, and then the arrow emitting a bright light afterwords.

He looked around for the arrow, but it was nowhere to be seen. He then noticed ashes sprinkled around where he was sitting, and there was some on his outfit as well.

"Ashes?" Bell dusted himself off "Did the arrow disintegrate?" He muttered to himself, he suddenly remembered something "Ms. Hestia is gonna kill me" Bell muttered again.

....

The Abandoned Church

"Where were you!?" Hestia was smacking him repeatedly "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He kept on apologizing "Do you know how worried I was!" Hestia shouted.

"Bell! You're the only member of my familia! I can't lose you!" Hestia said pouting with tears in her eyes "I'm sorry" Bell looked down.

He didn't want to tell her what happened in the Dungeon, he didn't need to. He'd just make her worry even more.

Hestia looked at him before sighing "I'll forgive you" She said, Bell looked at her "But do this again and I won't ever!" Hestia turned her back on him.

Bell smiled "Alright, alright" Bell said "Let's check your stats shall we?" Hestia said, Bell took his equipment and shirt off and lied down on the bed.

Hestia began the stat checking, after a few minutes of conversation and Hestia getting kind of upset for a reason Bell did not know.

The stat checking was finally done "Well, since she's in the Loki Familia you won't be able to marry that Wallenwhatsit girl anyways" Hestia said.

Bell smiled nervously "You should forget about her, and look for the happiness right in front of you!" Hestia smiled.

"You're really mean, Ms. Hestia" Bell laughed nervously, he looked at his stats "My agility has gone up a lot" Bell said.

"Probably because you had that Minotaur chasing you around" Hestia said "And my magic power is still zero huh?" Bell said.

"Do you think I'm gonna be able to use magic someday?" Bell asked her "Even I don't know the answer to that" Hestia replied.

He looked down at the paper and saw something on the skill page "Ms. Hestia! What's this line on the skill page?" Bell asked, his eyes bright and filled with life.

"Oh that? My finger just slipped a little, it's empty like always" Hestia said smirking "Of course it is" Bell sighed, his eyes losing the wonder it had before.

"I wish there was a way to get strong faster" Bell said walking out of the room, leaving Hestia alone.

'The children in the lower world change so easily, but we gods are unchanging' Hestia thought.

Her fingers touched the paper and the line on the skill page glowed a faint light.

"King Crimson" It said on the page 'What a bizarre name for an ability' Hestia thought.

End Chapter

Author's Note

[Howdy, it's me Brush]

[So yeah, this is a DanMachi x JJBA crossover with Bell having the stand [ King Crimson ] Now I don't have any plans of abandoning the stories I have already made]

[Please check out the other stories I have made: BNHA Part 1: Monster God and Yakuza in a Fantasy World which are both BNHA based stories, so if you're a fan of BNHA then please give it a read]

Endnote.

Thank you for reading this story, if you want to leave a comment, suggestions or criticism then you're free to do so.