Disagreement

The Abandoned Church

"Bell" Hestia said with a serious face "Ms. Hestia?" Bell looked at her "You've been changing, a lot" Hestia said standing up.

"Okay?" Bell said confused "Bell, show me your weird friend" Hestia said "My weird frie-" Bell was cut off "Bell, you don't think I don't notice you talking to yourself?" Hestia said.

Bell started sweating "Shit! We've been too careless" Diavolo said "Well Ms. Freya already knows, why can't we show Ms. Hestia?" Bell said in their mind.

"Bell, we can't just let other gods know of this. I let Freya know so she gets the hell away from us!" Diavolo explained.

"I'm waiting Bell" Hestia said tapping her foot "Well ummm..." Bell was sweating heavily "Its....complicated?" Bell said.

"Its another girl isn't it!" Hestia said pouting "No! No!" Bell said trying to explain himself "Then what is it!" Hestia said.

Bell sighed "Diavolo" Bell's eyes, figure and hair changed "Woah!" Hestia was surprised, Bell's figure was more muscular, his hair became longer and now had pink spots and his eyes were still red but they were being pierced by black triangles.

"Hestia" Diavolo said "Ms. Hestia" Hestia said, Diavolo sighed "MS. Hestia" Diavolo said emphasizing the Ms.

"Who are you?" Hestia asked "Someone who means no harm" Diavolo answered "So you're name's...Diabolo?" Hestia said.

"Diavolo" He said correcting her "Right...and what do you want with MY Bell?" Hestia asked "He is an interesting child" Diavolo said avoiding the question.

"A child with determination that is near infinite" Diavolo said "He did not acquire his ability through normal means" Diavolo said.

"What do you mean?" Hestia said, her eyes narrowing "He has pierced himself with something called a [ STAND ARROW ]" Diavolo said.

"A Stand Arrow?" Hestia raised a brow "Once someone has been pierced by the arrow it will grant the person their wish" Diavolo said.

"And what exactly was Bell's wish?" Hestia asked "To become a hero" Diavolo answered "Thus the arrow gave him the power to erase time, granting him the ability to stand at the apex of perfection. Just a hero should!" Diavolo explained.

"It's not much different from a magic book then. But still... I've never heard of powers being granted through an arrow" Hestia thought.

"Does he know about this? And more importantly, it seems that this power is tied to magic in some way. I can feel Diavolo letting out small amounts of it. Not to mention..." Her eyes wandered above, towards the disturbing expression of the red figure floating above them "It's almost like a clone made up of mana. But a clone isn't that dense and powerful.

"Such a power has bene manifested through the Stand [ KING CRIMSON ]" Diavolo said.

Hestia stared into his eyes, finally recognizing them "You're the one at the Gods' Banquet..."

Bell's form returned "W-Wait!" Bell said "He didn't mean any harm! They were going to kill us so Diavolo defended us!" Bell tried to explain.

"B-Bell?" Hestia said "Bell! That Diavolo guy is seriously dangerous! Do you have a way to not let him take control of your body?" Hestia said.

"He isn't dangerous! He was just trying to defend us!" Bell tried to reason with Hestia, Hestia stomped toward him "We're going to find a way to get that Diavolo guy out of you and now!" Hestia pulled Bell but he didn't move.

Hestia turned around to look at Bell "Bell?" Hestia said, His face was covered by a dark shadow "Diavolo will stay" It was a mixture between Bell and Diavolo's voice.

The Goddess's expression faltered. Her Bell was unrecognizable from the sweet boy he was before, that Diavolo...it has changed him.

Seeing his Goddess's face twisted in confusion and concern, Bell's irritation faded, instead being replaced with instant regret "W-Wait! G-Goddess, I-I was just... just..." Bell couldn't find the words.

"I... finally have someone that can make me stronger. Th-That can allow me to be hero I want to be! And I-"

A soft hand graced his jaw "Oh Bell... " She looked into his eyes. The much more, familiar eyes and pursed her lips before sighing "I'll let him stay alright?"

Bell nearly howled for joy.

"BUT! There will be no more criminal activity! Understand!"

"I don't think I can promise that Ms. Hestia" Bell said rubbing the back of his head.

"I said do you understand!"

"I-I'll try!" He smiled

"You know we CAN'T. There is too much work and too much risk to completely avoid the taking of another's life"

"I'll try anyway" Bell replied telepathically.

....

Dungeon

"Master Be-" Lili was cut off by Bell "Just Bell" Bell said not looking at her "Right...Bell" Lili said guiltily.

"I'm sorry for stealing your weapon" Lili said "I've already forgiven you now hurry up" Bell said coldy.

Lili cringed "Yes" Lili said hurrying up "Bell, you have changed" Diavolo said satisfied in their mind.

"No longer are you the weak and childish boy you were then, you are now worthy of standing at the apex of perfection!" Diavolo said happily.

"I still want to be a hero though...plus you've been telling me to put on a tough guy act since being my normal self is just gonna make us more vulnerable" Bell replied in their mind.

"And this tough guy act is really making me feel bad because of Lili" He said in their mind as he glanced at Lili looking ashamed of herself.

Diavolo sighed "Fine, you may be a tad bit lenient on the girl. But too much will result her in getting complacent. And complacency is not acceptable" Diavolo said.

"And if you do decide to accept such an unacceptable thing. Then you will never reach the standard of Aiz Wallenstein"

Bell sighed "Bell?" Lili's voice was heard "Hmm?" Bell turned to her "N-nothing you just looked really deep in thought" Lili said nervously.

Bell sighed again "Look Lili, I was just...very frustrated at that time" Bell explained "I'm sorry if I scared you" Bell said smiling nervously.

Lili relaxed a little "R-Right" Lili said "S-So how much d-do you think we'll make this time around?" Lili asked.

"Don't know, but I hope we make a lot this time" Bell said.

....

Streets of Orario

"26,000?!" Both of them freaked out "This...this is a lot!" Lili said "Yeah! I can probably treat Ms. Hestia to dinner with this!" Bell said.

"Now we just have to split it up..." Lili said losing enthusiasm "Oh, here you go" Bell handed half of the money to Lili.

"W-Wait what?!" Lili said confused "B-But I can't accept this!" Lili said holding out the bag "Why not? Without you I couldn't have made this much" Bell said.

"But-" Lili was cut off by Diavolo "Just take it Lili" His deep voice was heard, Lili cringed at the sudden voice change.

Lili sighed "O-Okay...." Lili looked down "What a strange person" She muttered to herself.

End Chapter

Author Note

[Howdy, it's me brush

Just wanted to say thank you for the rapidly increasing votes and readers on this story, Check out my other works {BNHA Part 1: Monster God and Yakuza in a fantasy world} ]

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY, IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SUGGESTION OR CRITICISM THEN FEEL FREE TO DO SO.