The Crimson King

Abandoned Church

"Bell..." Hestia began, Bell turned to face her as he was brushing his teeth "You went to the dungeon yesterday didn't you?" She asked.

"No?" Bell said trying to act dumb "You have bruises on your knuckles, you've been punching things to death instead of using the knife?" Hestia said.

"I don't know what you're talking about" He said as he spat out his water, Hestia slammed her hands on the table.

"Bell, I'm serious!" She shouted "We don't know what is happening to you, or how to fix it" Hestia said.

"Doesn't mean I'm just gonna lay around and waste my time" Bell argued "It's only for a week! After that I'll allow you to go the Dungeon" She argued back.

"That's still a full week that I can do some work and get stronger!" Bell said "Bell, you can't just disobey me every time, you know that right?" Hestia said.

Bell paused before looking out the window "With my abilities, I'm powerful, I'm invincible" He said.

"I'm the one standing at the apex of perfection" Bell looked at Hestia "I've already felt the feeling of being humiliated and weak" He said.

"But Now" Diavolo emerged "We can control this whole entire city, if we wanted to Ms. Hestia" Diavolo explained.

"We are your gun" He spread his arms "You just need to pull the trigger" He looked at Hestia.

She narrowed his eyes at him "You've changed, and not for the better" Hestia said getting closer to him.

"You have 6 days left, then you can go back to the Dungeon" Hestia said clearly not afraid of Diavolo.

Diavolo looked back, very displeased, he sighed and let Bell take over again "He's not happy" Bell said.

"And I don't care" Hestia said "What I care about is your safety, I've said this before and I'll say it again" She held his head in her hands.

"You are the only child in my Familia as of now, so please..." She rubbed his cheeks "Don't leave me" Hestia begged.

Bell paused before opening his mouth.

"I won't"

....

Dungeon Floor 9 ( 6 Days Later )

"Bell, what was that noise" Diavolo asked him, a low growl echoed through the Dungeon "I don't know" Bell pulled out the Hestia Knife and summoned KC.

Heavy footsteps were heard running toward him, he grabbed all three of the people who were running toward him.

Using his free hand and KC's arms "Wha-" One of the figures was cut off by Bell pushing the knife against his throat.

"Who are you?" Bell questioned him, the figure looked at Bell "Let go! There's a Minotaur chasing after us!" She said.

"Let her go!" A male voice was heard, Bell dodged a sword that was thrown at him, it stuck to the ground behind Bell.

"I'll let her go once you explain to me what in the hell is happening!" Bell shouted at the man, almost sounding like Diavolo near the end.

The man flinched and then sighed "There's a Minotaur that's chasing us" The man said, Bell looked at the man.

"A Minotaur? Here? In the 9th Floor? Impossible" Bell said skeptically "It's true!" The woman that he was holding said.

A roar was heard emanating from deeper into the Dungeon, Bell looked back at the figures that he literally assaulted even though they didn't do anything.