The Voice

Dungeon
It had been a few days since his Minotaur incident, he hadn't told Hestia about his strange glowing,-arrow experience either.

The goddess surely wouldn't let him do anything if he told her about that, Bell truly wonders how such a small person could restrain him so strongly.

Bell slashed a Kobold on it's chest, blood spewing from it's new wound. He plunged his weapon into the deep cut, finally killing the creature.

The familiar thunk of the magic crystals hitting the ground filling his ears, sending waves of relief throughout his body. Bell bent down, picking up the small objects and throwing it into his bag.

"How long would I have to do this in order to catch up to Miss Aiz?" Bell muttered to himself.

"Miss Eina told me it's important to take my time and learn the basics but-" He paused and looked down. He thought it was another magic crystal, but it was something else.

"An item drop? Lucky me" He stuffed it in his pouch. Rumbling was heard from behind him.

Swiftly whipping around, he observed how several Kobolds were starting to emerge from the walls.

"There's so many..." Bell muttered "Should I run? But..." He imagined Aiz "Please Bell, Fight!" Aiz said in his head.

Bell blushed and drew his knife "I'll do it!" Bell charged but was cut off, the bangs of his hair momentarily glowed "Huh?" Bell looked inside his bangs.

He saw a vision of him running toward the Kobold, and the Kobold striking him with a claw to the shoulder "What the?" Bell muttered.

Bell charged again "Was that the future?" Bell saw the claw coming toward him so he dodged, and stabbed the Kobold right in the head.

His bangs momentarily covered his eyes once more, another vision. This time it showed two Kobolds charging at him from behind.

He turned around and was met with two Kobolds, he slashed one of them and then dodged an attack from the other "What...is this?" Bell wondered with wide eyes.

"This couldn't be my ability...Ms. Hestia said that it was blank like always" Bell dodged another attack.

"Crap, I can't think too much about it for now..." The white-haired adventurer steeled his nerves.

"Right now" Bell found himself surrounded by Kobolds "I need to fight my way out of this" Bell smiled a determined smile.

..........

Hostess of Fertility
He was tired, too tired to even walk to the abandoned church. His stomach had been grumbling since he got out of the dungeon. And so he arrived at this bar.

For now he needed to rest, even if it was in a place filled with noise and drunkards.

Bell was thinking about this new ability he had 'What would Ms. Hestia have to gain from lying about my ability?' Bell thought.

A dish was suddenly slammed in front of him, and he heard a voice coming from his front.

"So you're Syr's friend huh?" He looked up and saw the owner Mia Grand "You're pretty cute for an adventurer" She smiled at him.

"Please leave me alone" Bell deadpanned "So this is 300 valis, and the drink is 200 valis" Bell counted.

"Thanks to that item drop I have 4400 valis" Bell muttered

"But I really want to save money for the Familia" Bell thought, another dish was smashed onto the table beside him.

"It's not enough right? Here's today's special" Mia smiled at him "I didn't order that!" Bell shouted.