It Begins

The Abandoned Church ( Night )

Bell, after being lectured and treated for his wounds by Hestia was laying down on his bed. Thinking about what happened days ago.

Several thoughts crossed his mind 'Who was doing that back at the dungeon?' He asked himself.

'Was it Diavolo?'

'Was it me?'

'Or was it...'

"Thinking and doing nothing but lying in bed will solve nothing Bell" Diavolo suddenly broke his train of thought.

"Well then what do you think we should do?" Bell asked him "Become stronger, that's what you want right? To become stronger than anyone and anything?" Diavolo answered him.

Bell looked out and looked at the stars, what lies beyond that bright shimmering dot in the sky?

He tries to imagine it and all that shows up in his mind is an abyss, an abyss that stares back.

He blinks and his ears pick up a faint sound, a pitter-patter of feet on concrete. He turns and looks where the sound came from.

He saw a figure running, and they looked familiar "Isn't that Lili?"  Diavolo said, Lili runs for her life. Looking absolutely terrified.

"Why is she..." Bell doesn't even get to finish his question as his answer already comes, 2 figures chasing her. Both of them hooded.

"What the!?" Bell doesn't even hesitate, he grabs his shirt and puts it on. He summons King Crimson and runs out the door.

"Bell, this is foolish!" Diavolo shouts at him, Bell keeps running "Be careful" Diavolo sighs, Bell keeps running and eventually stumbled upon them in an alley.

"W-Wait p-please" Lili said dropping down to her knees, one of the hooded figures came up to her and kneed her in the face.

Something metallic clattered onto the floor, an arrow. Diavolo immediately recognized it "Th-That's..." Diavolo stuttered.

"Get the arrow" The other figure said, the one who kneed Lili complied and picked it up. The figure held it up so it could be seen in the moonlight.

"The Requiem Arrow!" Diavolo said "Requiem Arrow?" Bell said, but he said a little too loudly. A knife immediately went toward him.

He dodged and made dashed toward the two figures, the figure who threw the knife threw even more.

"Useless!" Bell said, he summoned King Crimson and it deflected every single one of the knives.

He socked the one right in the face, the figure's teeth flying out. The figure who held the arrow dashed toward him, kicking Bell in the face.

Bell was stunned for a moment, he used Epitaph. The figure went in for another kick, but Bell already knew what they were going to do.

He grabbed the foot and immediately summoned King Crimson, it chopped the figures foot clean off.

The figure screamed and their hood fell off, revealing a blond hair woman, Bell knocked her out by delivering a chop to the back of her neck.

Both assailants were knocked out, with Lili knocked out as well. Bell grabbed the arrow and took a look at it.

It looked like a normal arrow that you would shoot, although at the arrowhead there was an insect shaped design.

"It looks like the Stand Arrow that pierced me..." Bell said inspecting it "Why is it..." He got stopped by a groaning noise.

He turned to where the groaning came from and found Lili getting up "Wh-Wha" She looked at Bell, and her stomach instantly dropped.