An Unstable Connection

Guild

His emotions, His emotions, Their emotions, have been scattered, unstable, they have become unpredictable.

Even Hestia doesn't know what to do, and she banned them from going to the dungeon for a week, so when Hestia was still asleep they went to go to the dungeon early.

He was twitching, his fingers, his neck, his eyes, his torso, everything was twitching. And everyone looked at him as if he was a mentally deranged guy.

One of his eyes was normal, while the other was pierced by a black triangle and their hair was filled with black spots, sometimes their voices would overlap again.

'What is the cause of this?' They both asked themselves 'Is it because of Lili running away?' They asked.

They shook their heads, they decided they shouldn't worry about it for now. Since they're kind of stronger when their voices overlap.

Did their personalities fuse? Is that why they sound like two people speaking at once?

Will they get to kill humans and gods? Wait what? Why did they think that? Why did he think that?

He was twitching violently now, a dark and demented aura enveloped the air making anyone near them utterly terrified.

His teeth were clenched, KC's arms were coming out of Bell's back and SHA was circling around them as they walked.

He wanted to kill something, Kill someone.

....

Guild ( Adventurers POV )

"Hey..that guy looks familiar" An adventurer cupped his chin "Now that you mention it" Another narrowed his eyes at Bell.

"Wait a minute..." The adventurer pulled out a scroll "That's!" They looked back at Bell "Diavolo!" He said shocked.

"Diavolo?!"

"That guy?"

"Isn't Diavolo the guy who beat the Sword Princess?"

"What the hell is that guy doing here?"

"He's gonna be hunted down by the Loki Familia that's for sure"

Whispers were heard all throughout the Guild, the receptionists were very confused at this point.

Bell stopped walking, the whispering ceased, he suddenly disappeared. Everyone was confused, the receptionists were confused because one moment they were writing something down.

And the next they were already writing something else, the adventurers looked around for Diavolo.

"Ms. Eina" Bell spoke in a calm manner "Ah! Bell, I didn't see you there" She said surprised.

Footsteps were heard from behind them, they turned and saw Aiz stomping toward Bell and Eina.

She drew her sword "Who are you really?" Aiz pointed her sword at Bell, he looked at her not even fazed by the sword.

"Someone that means no harm" Diavolo said looking at her, Aiz stayed silent. She sheathed her sword "Why did you attack me at the Dungeon?" She asked.

"Because you were about to attack me" said Diavolo answered, She didn't look satisfied "I can tell you answered truthfully but" Aiz glared at Diavolo "That's not the full story" She said

"I'll tell you when the time is right" Diavolo said "For now, just don't attack me and I won't attack you" He said turning to Eina.

"Now..." Diavolo started "I'd like to go to the Dungeon please" Bell's voice was heard.