Stolen

Dungeon

"Hey Mister! Hey! You! With the white hair!" A voice said from behind Bell "Huh?" Bell turned around to see the girl from yesterday.

"Sorry to bother you sir, but are you looking for a supporter?" The girl asked "You're the girl from the other night" Bell said.

"Huh what?" The girl said, Bell's eyes change and it now had a black triangle piercing it "So you were the girl from last night" Diavolo said.

"Uh-Uhmmm" The girl backed away "What's your name?" Diavolo asked "L-Liliruca" she stuttered.

"Liliruca...May I shorten it to Lili?" He asked "Y-Yes" Lili said "I already know what a supporter is Lili" Diavolo said.

Lili was just about to open her mouth "And yes, I will hire you as our supporter" Diavolo said turning around "But only for today" Bell's voice was heard again.

'What's with this guy? It's like two different people in one body' Lili sweatdropped "Are you just going to stand there?" Diavolo's voice was heard.

Lili quickly snapped out of her thoughts and caught up to him.

....

Dungeon Floor 7

"You're a chientherope?" Bell said "Yep! An animal person basically" Lili said, Bell slashed a Killer Ant killing it.

"Master Bell!" Lili shouted, Bell turned around and saw a Killer Ant emerging from a wall. He ran up to it and kicked it, knocking it out.

"Hey that was really good!" Lili clapped "Thanks, having you here really makes it easier since I can focus more on fighting" Bell said.

"Oh no, you defeating all those monsters was more impressive than anything I did!" Lili said enthusiastically.

"Bell, this girl is very suspicious" Diavolo said in their mind "I agree" Bell mumbled "Though that power comes from that cool knife you have huh?" Lili said.

"I guess you can say that, though I'm starting to depend on it a little too much" Bell said "Where'd you get it?" Lili asked.

"My goddess gave it to me" Bell said getting more suspicious every second "Well, that monster still has it's core in it" Lili said offering a small knife.

"I'm sure the core isn't that far in, so you get it and we'll call it a day. Sounds good?" Lili said "Sure" Bell said taking the small knife.

Bell sheathed the Hestia Knife and began cutting the Killer Ant's neck, Lili looked at Bell's knife and smiled.

....

Guild

"Hey Bell?" Eina called out to him "Hmm?" Bell turned "Where's that knife you got from Ms. Hestia?" Eina asked concerned.

"Wut" Bell felt around his waist, he felt an overwhelming feeling of dread "Damn It!" Bell and Diavolo yelled.

....

Streets Of Orario

"I can give you about 30 valis" The spirit said "Huh?" Lili was stunned "The blade is dull, can't cut anything even if you tried" The spirit gave it back to her.

Lili took it back and sighed "How was he able to cut those monsters with this piece of junk?" Lili said.

She noticed two figures approaching her and she quickly hid the knife and walked past "Wait" One of the figures said.

"That knife, seems familiar" She said "Let me see it" The figure demanded "Ryuu?" The other figure asked her.

"That knife looks like the knife my friend recently lost, may I see it?" Ryuu asked "This knife is mine, I'm afraid I can't help you" Lili said nervously.

"There's only one person I know who wields a knife covered in-text," Ryuu said getting a coin "And it's definitely not you" Ryuu flicked the coin and it hit her hand.

Lili yelped in pain and ran away, Ryuu and Syr ran after her "Found you!" A deep and intimidating voice was heard.

Lili looked to her right to find Diavolo smiling from ear to ear, his eyes filled with anger and hate "Wai-" Lili was cut off by something grabbing her neck.

"Where is the knife Lili?" Diavolo said "I-" Lili was cut off yet again "Bell?" Syr's voice was heard, Diavolo turned and gave a look of surprise.

He made King Crimson loosen the hold on Lili "Ms. Syr" Bell said, Syr and Ryuu blushed upon seeing his shirtless form.

"Ms. Ryuu" he glanced over to her "What are you doing here?" Bell asked, Lili tried to squirm out of King Crimson's hold "Stay where you are!" Diavolo suddenly yelled.

All three of them cringed from the sudden voice and personality change "B-Bell, what a-are you doing?" Syr asked, feeling the rage from Diavolo.

"Well...it's a long story" Bell scratched his neck "Have you guys seen the knife That this fool stole?!" Diavolo suddenly came out.

Syr took a step backward, Ryuu did the opposite "Here" Ryuu said holding up his knife "My knife!" Bell said grabbing Ryuu's hands.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank- Stop thanking her you utter fool!" Diavolo cut him off, Bell cleared his throat "Sorry" He bowed.

Ryuu raised an eyebrow "Theres no need to thank me" Ryuu said, Syr took a step forward "B-Be more careful w-with your equipment" She stuttered.

"We will" Diavolo said as he patted her head, Syr blushed and Ryuu smirked from behind them.

"We'll be on our way then" Ryuu said "Come on Syr" Ryuu called "R-Right" Syr said "Bye Bell!" Syr waved goodbye while catching up to Ryuu.

Bell waved as well "Now" Bell turned back to Lili "What to do with you" Diavolo smiled.

End Chapter

Author Note

[None]

Endnote

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY, IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS OR SOME CRITICISM THEN FEEL FREE TO DO SO.