Diavolo, The Devil of Orario

-Streets of Orario-

"Muroka" Diavolo said greeting him "Hey there!" Muroka said "Here's the payment" Diavolo handed him a heavy bag full of valis.

Muroka grinned widely, he took the heavy bag and looked inside seeing over a hundred thousand valis.

"Where did you get this? You don't look like someone who has this kind of money..." He asked.

"I have my ways" Diavolo replied "I'm sure you do" A familiar voice said, Diavolo turned around and saw a familiar god.

"Hermes" He said, Muroka looked at Diavolo "Go" He said, Muroka nodded and faded into nothing.

"I see that you have a little friend" Hermes smiled "We do too" He said grinning, Diavolo sensed danger behind him.

He dodged just in time, he saw metal spikes where he was standing "Meet Bruschetta Nero" Hermes said.

A figure of a female materialized from the metal spikes, both Diavolo and Bell's eyes widened.

"She can control metal stuff, isn't that neat?" Hermes chuckled, he suddenly felt a pain in his abdomen and crashed into a wall.

People around them started to notice what was happening, and all hell broke loose.

"You are foolish to oppose us.." Diavolo said to Hermes, who was currently stuck inside a wall.

"Haha..." Hermes weakly laughed at Bell, before dropping his head due to the pain.

He turned around and faced the girl from before, she was stunning, her looks were on par with Aiz Wallenstein.

Silver hair reaching to her shoulders, black eyes with red pupils looked at him coldly, a black trenchcoat reaching all the way to her calves, a black shirt, black pants and black shoes.

"Bruschetta Nero huh?" Diavolo said "What do you want with us?" Bell took over and asked her.

She stayed silent, and disappeared, Bell used Epitaph and saw that she was going to use metal to cut his hand off.

[ KING CRIMSONN]! Bruschetta was suddenly on the surface, and Bell was behind her "Surrender" He said grabbing her by the neck.

"You cannot win against me" Bell said intimidatingly, Bruschetta gripped his hand and small metal spikes emerged from his arm.

The people started to run away from the commotion, leaving only the two fighters in the fairly large street.

He let go and examined his hand, dozens of needles were jutting out of his arm "How-?!" Bell suddenly realized what happened.

"The iron in my blood.." He turned to her "You can even manipulate that.." Bell said.

He smiled "I don't have to hold back then" One moment Bell was there, another he was in front of Bruschetta.

Her eyes widened as the large silhouette of Bell loomed over her, crimson eyes staring down at her with malice.

"Perish" Bell summoned King Crimson and slashed in a downward motion, he slashed her in half.

But a metallic liquid came out of her "A clone?!" He looked all around him "Then where is.." He suddenly felt a pain in his left thigh.

A spike was halfway inside his thigh "Shit!" Bell ripped the spike out of his thigh and dashed away.

Bruschetta formed in front of him "I have beaten you Bell Cranel" She said devoid of any emotion.

"You've beaten me?" Bell muttered, he suddenly disappeared, Bruschetta turned around expecting him to find him there.