Diavolo Cranel

Daedalus Street

"I hope, Ms. Hestia got away" Bell was starting to lose consciousness "BELL! Get a hold of yourself you fool!" Boss yelled.

Bell realized that he was about to die, he used Epitaph and predicted the Albino gorilla's movements.

The Albino gorilla swung down but Bell already knew it was about to do that [KING CRIMSON!] Bell said, King Crimson appeared and punched a hole right through the Albino gorilla's chest.

....

The rooftop of a random building

"He took it down that fast?" A figure said clearly shocked "Didn't expect that" The figure said.

"Didn't expect what Freya?" A familiar voice was heard, Freya's eyes went wide as she recognized the voice from the party.

She immediately turned around and looked for the figure "Right here Freya" The voice was already behind her.

Freya dashed away and turned around, the figure was in the sunlight clearly visible.

It was Bell, but with pink spots in his hair, shirtless and had more muscles, his eyes were crimson red and being pierced by black triangles.

"Who are you?" Freya asked him "Diavolo" Diavolo spread his arms "Diavolo Cranel!" Diavolo said disappearing.

"I do not want to fight" Diavolo reappeared behind her, she tried to get away but she was grabbed by the waist by two muscular arms, she blushed.

"But if you want me to fight" Diavolo said, his eyes beginning to glow red and the triangles became larger.

The two arms held tightly and a menacing aura was radiating from the behind her, suddenly she wasn't blushing anymore "I will fight" Diavolo said letting go.

Freya turned around to face Diavolo, Diavolo looked back with analytical eyes "What do you want?" Freya asked with a shaky voice.

"For you not to get in the way of Bell" Diavolo said walking off, Freya was stunned "Wait!" Freya yelled.

Diavolo stopped and turned to look at her "There are going to be other gods who will have their eyes on him soon..." Freya said.

"Then we will defeat every single one of them" Diavolo walked disappeared from sight after that.

Freya looked down and smiled "Oh, how I love how he held me!" Freya hugged herself "I want more! More! Bell! Diavolo! Give me more!" Freya squealed as she hugged herself.

....

Streets Of Oriario

A crowd was looking at a man, more specifically Diavolo "Boss, are you sure doing that is going to make everything better?" Bell asked in their mind.

"As that maniac of a god says, there are gods who will have their eyes on us" Diavolo said scanning around him.

"Especially after what we did earlier to that..." Diavolo didn't know the name of the monster "Silverback" Bell finished for him.

"Yes, that Silverback" Diavolo said finally getting to their destination.

The Guild

....

"Floor 7?! It was just the other day you almost got yourself killed on Level 5, what makes you think you're ready for Floor 7?!" Eina yelled at him.

"And why are you dressed like that?!" Eina said looking at Bell's chiseled body "Uhhhh it's a long story" Bell said scratching his neck.

Eina Tulle, Bell's manager and a guild receptionist. An elf with shoulder-length brown hair and emerald-colored eyes, with the standard guild uniform.