The Interview

You're jogging down the street, hoping to get to your house in time to get on Skype for the call.

Wow. The sunset looks so pretty from here.

Maybe if I get the job, I'll show this to Robert

You bust open the door and drop your bag. You send a text to your mum to let her know you got home safely and then open your laptop. You quickly log into Skype and send an invite to your aunt. (disclaimer: i have no idea how skype works, please bear with me.) Your aunt replies almost immediately.

You: Hi!

Aunt: Hey! How's your week been?

Y: It's been good so far, how about you?

A: Mine has been great. Guess what?

Y: What?

A: They approved my idea and they said you could come along!

Y: That's amazing! Thank you so much Auntie!

A: Of course! And the best part? I already talked to your mum and she said you could come! 

Y: Wow! I never thought she'd let her precious bird leave the nest.

A: Me too! Pack your stuff and I'll see you Friday for your flight! Be sure to get sleep on the plane.

Y: You already got a ticket? That's amazing! Well, I'll see you Friday!

A: Pack like it's summer too, it's hot here.

Y:Ok!

A: See ya Friday morning!

Wow! I'm going to Australia for a mystery surprise from her. Maybe I'll meet the Irwin's. Oh no! What if I make a fool of myself in front of Robert? Oh well, let's hope not.

You text your mom a million texts thanking her and receive a simple "Of course" in return. "Be good and I'll see you when I get home."

You run to get your largest suitcase and camera case.

You hear the garage door open and run downstairs to give your mom a hug

You hear the garage door open and run downstairs to give your mom a hug. When she comes in, you attack her with hugs and tell her thank you again a million times. She tells you to calm down and get some pizza in the oven.

                                       (Timeskip brought to you by thinking of kangaroos)

After dinner, you run up to your room and look at your suitcase and let out a scream of excitement. "IM GOING TO AUSTRALIA!" You throw yourself on your bed and text your best friend, B/F/N.  

Y: Dude! I'm going to Australia!

Bf: Omg really? 😮 

Y: yeah i cant believe my moms letting me!

Bf: same, she doesn't even let you go to the gas station by yourself.

Y: I'm still excited tho 😁 

Bf: you have very reason to! When you leaving tho?

Y: friday!

Bf: its expensive to text overseas so get either WeChat or QQ so we can text overseas.

Y: ok!

Bf: gtg get food

Y: ok have fun.

         (WeChat and QQ are actual apps, i do not own these ideas, rights go to original owner.)

You decide to hop in the shower and go to sleep early because you still have to struggle through Thursday before hopping the plane to Aussie land Friday. Then a thought occurs to you as you get your pajamas on after showering.

WAIT! I don't have to go to school Friday!

You yank out your phone and text the group chat. (I will make up names for this besides b/f/n, I'm sorry if i choose your name, these are random)

                                                                      CrAzY FoR OuRsElVeS 💜 

Y: mates I don't gotta go to school friday

Alex: luckyyyy dudeeeee

Max: I'll send you homework 😊 

Y: dude please no

M: Yesssss

A: ya wanna die max? Then send her homework. I still have bruises from her five star.

Bf: Maxie don't do it!

Y: B/F/N and Max forever!

Bf and Max: NOOOO STAHP

Y: hehehe never. 😏 

A: dudes it ten I'm sleeping for school tomorrow 0.o

Y: i agree imma sleep gn mates.

You put your phone on the charger and fall asleep within ten minutes, thinking about what you are going to wear in the morning.

A/N: hello mates this is my first story and if there is an issue that you notice please tell me and I will try to fix it. I will also take any tips on writing. I don't know how fast I will update but I will try to update as fast as I can but there's no telling how busy I will be bc school life. All ideas are in here are free and you can use them, just don't copy directly. WeChat and QQ are actual apps and I do not own them. Let's hope they don't delete this bc of this but heh. 

Bye