The Reversed Game

OK SO A SHORT APOLOGY BEFORE WE GET INTO IT

I had issues with my computer on which I update on here so I got the issue solved and I'm back guys. pffftttt also just realized I said you fell asleep on beanbags last chapter, meant sleeping bags but ok were gonna have beanbags too.

 pffftttt also just realized I said you fell asleep on beanbags last chapter, meant sleeping bags but ok were gonna have beanbags too

(just imagine the table in between the two beds, like bed, table, bed if that makes sense.)

You roll out of your sleeping bag, woken by the sun streaming through the window flap you forgot to shut last night. You see Bindi's sleeping bag open and laughing coming from outside the tent. You throw clothes on and stumble out into the offending, bright sunlight. 

You see a new girl standing by the fire, she looks to be about 14-15, along with Wes

You see a new girl standing by the fire, she looks to be about 14-15, along with Wes. You walk over to join them.

B: Ah, I see you finally crawled out Y/N. This is Bailey, Wes's daughter. (I have no idea if he has a daughter lol roll with it) 

Bailey: Hey, you must be Y/N. Robert has told me about you!

R: BAILEY! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT!

Ba: Ah, sorry slipped my mouth.

Y: I'm flattered Rob, thanks. And yes, I am Y/N.

Ba: OOO already on "Rob" terms, are we?

Y: YA!! SHHHHHH. (whispering) We are trying to see how long it takes Bindi and Chandler to notice. 

Ba: Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to steal your man, y'all are obviously whipped for each other.

Y: Is it that obvious?

Ba: Not actually, I just have a trained eye, I'm quite good at it. 

Y: Oh, thank God. So, what are you here for?

Ba: Wes, my dad, decided to drive out here and see how you were all doing. He still thinks I'm in love with Robert, so he dragged me along. 

Y: You said you weren't trying to steal my man. 

Ba: I liked him as a little kid, like when we were like 8. We practically grew up together.