The News

You are woken up to the sweet sounds of singing birds. You roll over and see Bindi's sleeping bag empty. You disentangle yourself from yours and get up and out of the tent. You see Bindi digging in the back of the car, looking for something. You walk up to her and start a tired conversation with her.

Y: Hey good morning.

B: Hi, good morning, how did you sleep?

Y: I was comfy when I went to sleep but then I woke up and I had a twig digging into my back.

B: Same here, except it was a rock instead.

Y: Ouchie. What're you looking for; maybe I can help?

B: I was looking for some energy bars I put in right before we left.

Y: Were they chocolate?

B: Yes, why?

Y(looking sheepish and shy): Robert and I got kinda hungry.

B: YOU ATE 40 ENERGY BARS???

Y: No, we ate 5. I have no idea where the others are.

B: No wonder you couldn't sleep last night. You had energy bars.

Y: That might be it.

You both give up the search after five more minutes, deciding to go dress and get ready. You did your hair like the day before and. picked out some clothes.

(you in an adidas mood today i guess lol, feel free to wear whatever adidas)

You finish changing and pack up your stuff. You and Bindi go into the other tent to wake the boys up, when her phone rings.

B: It's my mom, can I take this?

Y: Of course, I'll wake the boys up.

B: Good luck with that.

Puzzled, you walk into the tent and kick the nearest sleeping figure , which happens to be Chandler. Nothing happens for a minute, so you kick harder. This time you hear a muffled yell, so you know he's awake and can hear you. You tell him that it's morning and that it's time to wake up. You do the same process with Robert, except that there's a lot more kicking involved. All in all, it takes about seven minutes to get them up. Once they are up and moving and you are sure that they'll stay that way, you crawl back out the tent and see Bindi coming over to you. She has tears in her eyes as she passes the phone to you. You take it and say hello.

T: Hello, is this Y/N?

Y: Yes, it's me.

T: How's the trip been so far?

Y: It's been great why?

T: You might have to come back, I'm so sorry.

Y: Is anything the matter?

T: Your Aunt Natalia, the one who's idea it was for you to go on this trip, got bitten by one of our Black Tiger snakes. It's poisonous, but she's being treated. She said it was up to you if you wanted to come back, though I know she'd rather you stay with them. She thinks and knows that she'll be a distraction to your work so she wants you to focus and do your photography thing.

Y: Ok, I'll think about it. I'll stay here with them until I decide.

T: That sounds fine dear, just let any of us know if you need anything.

Y: Ok, I will. Thank you and I'll talk to you later.

T: Ok, talk to you later.

You hang up and hand the phone back to Bindi and are instantly engulfed in a hug by Robert, who you hadn't noticed coming up behind you. You snuggle into the hug, as he's taller than you. (he's 5'9" guys i googled it sorry if your taller, I'm shorter yay) You remain hugging for a while, until Chandler coughs and makes it awkward. You then realize Robert's shirt has your tear stains on it, you didn't even notice you had been crying.

Y: Ahh, Robert sorry about that.

R: No you're fine, I get it. Lets just keep driving.

You spend the next fifteen minutes picking up the campsite and piling it in the car. You slump in the backseat and try not to cry thinking about your aunt. You want to be there for her, but you know you should be here with the other Irwins. Your heart, torn by decisions, tells you to watch a movie. You pull up Netflix on your laptop and you and Robert start watching Thor: Ragnarok, and once again, you fall asleep on Robert.

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE!!!

a/n ok thanks for reading this bad chapter. i felt like we forgot the aunt and that this book was too happy, so i decided to mess it up a little bit, please don't kill me. please vote y'all are amazing. i also just realized most of the chapters end with you falling asleep. do we like it this way, so no cliffhangers or no? please tell me if you do or don't like it that way. in this book you get lots of sleep, even if the chapters won't or don't end that way. i will try to throw some dreams at you guys, hopefully they guide the story line along. that might help the chapters end a little differently, not all are gonna end in you sleeping, don't worry, just most if you want it that way. promote healthy lifestyle guys, get some sleep eat healthy, etc

you guys are amazing love ya!!!!