photography pt 2

You are walking on a rocky outcrop with Robert when he hisses at you to stop. He runs over to a group of boulders and reaches into the shady part. He pulls out a snake. He beckons you over to hold it so he can take a picture. You do so and he snaps a quick photo and then puts the snake back. You wipe your hands on your bottoms because it felt weird and you wanted the feeling off. (snakes feel weird guys for real) Robert notices and chuckles at you.

Y: What?

R: Nothing, your reaction was really adorable.

Y: Did you just call me adorable?

R, Auauuhhhhhh maybe?

Y: I knew it! Don't worry you are adorable too.

R: Thanks? I guess.

You continue walking until you spot a koala in a tree. You signal at Robert to stop walking and grab your camera. You take a cute picture of it.

(PUT A KOALA PICTURE HERE)

Robert motions for you to go by it. You stand by it and he hands you the sleepy and extremely heavy koala. You snuggle/hug the koala and he takes the picture. He puts the koala back in the tree as you get a notification from your phone. (I have no idea how you got service in the outback but just go with it lol)

T: hello, just checking up with you guys, how is it going out there?

Y: we are good here, how is my aunt?

T: she wants to let you know that she's doing great and that you shouldn't worry. how is your arm feeling?

Y: it's mostly healed I think, just waiting for the scab to go away at this point.

T: oh that's good. I'm glad it wasn't anything worse.

Y: me too. as of now, I have just held a snake and a koala. I didn't realize how heavy a koala could be.

T: yeah they can be quite heavy. it's shocking at first.

Y: alright we're gonna stop for a snack and then take a hike. we might check out Uluru while we're here sometime today too.

T: sounds good. have fun dear.

Y: I will! tell my aunt I said hi please

T: will do.

You sit down and grab a CLIF bar from your bag and munch on it. Robert grabs a vegemite sandwich and offers you some. You gladly accept it because it's more food which is always good. You chew in silence and continue your walk.

Y: What do you like to do in your free time Robert?

R: Well you know I like photography and the Avengers. What you may not know is that I like flipping on trampolines and playing with the puppies. What about you?

Y: Well, I do like the Avengers and picture taking. I also like to doodle and make playlists. I also binge-watch Netflix and Disney+.

R: Sounds like fun. What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Y: Said yes to a kid who asked me to a dance because I felt bad for him because he couldn't get a date. What about you?

R: Worried over confessing to a girl and not being able to see her.

Y: Owww when was that?

R: Ummm. Do I have to say?

Y: If you don't want to, I guess you don't have to.

R: Ok. Ya know what I'm just gonna say who.

Y: Ok, I'm not pressuring you though.

R: It's you.

Y: What????? Didn't see that coming.

R: Yeah, ummm didn't want to make this awkward but do you want to be my girlfriend?

Y: I'd love to! (your face rn 😳 bc you're shocked)

R: Do you want to make it fun?

Y: Sure, how so?

R: Act close now and see how long it takes Bindi and Chandler to notice?

Y: That would be fun. Let's do it.

Robert reaches over and grabs your hand and you blush like crazy.

R: I have something for you too, ok?

Y: You did not have to!

R: But you need it and will love it.

Y: Ok, fine.

You head back together in the general direction of your camp. As soon as you are in sight distance of camp you release hands and walk down. You see Bindi and Chandler are attempting to cook. You go down and offer to help them and Robert goes off to take care of his camera.

B: So how's you and Roberts's relationship going?

Y: What?

B: Go Pro with sound. Mighty helpful if you are in the outback and wanna get some tea on your brother and his girlfriend.

Y: Where is it?

B: In your backpack front pocket.

Y: Wow. Wanna make this interesting and turn it on Robert?

C: How so?

Y: We would continue with our game, but you would think of scenarios to keep us apart, so we cannot play our game very well, and then spring it on him one night that you guys know.

B: Woah. You think very well.

Y: I know, thank you.

You finish up making dinner and then eat the dinner, passing by in comfortable silence. You each head to your beanbags and fall asleep very fast.

A/N ok so that's part two, what do y'all think? you guys are great please vote and comment ❤️